chapter fifty-eight: official

SM ENTERTAINMENT AND GALA
ENTERTAINMENT RELEASED OFFICIAL
STATEMENTS ABOUT NCT'S HAECHAN
AND CODE'S DATING RUMOURS

  "And what do they say?" Eunwol asks on her live with her phone's screen showing the mentioned article to the viewers.

  Comments rush in- both good and bad but at this point, she doesn't care.

  "That we're dating~!" Donghyuck answers proudly as he rolls into the camera view with his wheeled chair.

  "Tada!!" He and his officially announced girlfriend cheer together and they're bombarded with comments.

  Much to their satisfaction and joy, the positive, nice comments outweigh the mean.

  Eunwol leans forward to rap out the good ones, entertaining those that stand beside them and vexing the ones that stand as enemies.

  Donghyuck scoffs endearingly with a knowing grin on his face as he watches her continue with her provocation.

armyLzen: LOOK AT HIS FACE LOOK AT HIS FACE! HE'S LITERALLY LOVESICK

DEOBIkkun: if you guys throw hate to them ti the point they have to suffer more and more than they've already before, i'm seriously going to make the purge a reality

neocraccattacc: I WANT SOMEONE WHO LOOKS AT ME LIKE HOW HAECHAN LOOKS AT EUNWOL

pInEaPpLeonpIzZa: theyre literally the sweetest, i swear if they break up, i'm gonna write a frickin will

  "How sweet and scary! I love every bit of it," Wol gives a flying kiss to the screen and Haechan chuckles.

  He pulls her chair closer to him and holds her hand in his. "As you guys can see, she's crazy. I don't even know why I'm withㅡ wOah!"

  She pushes his chair's lever down- causing his seat to fall abruptly and she grins.
"Says the madman. Anyways. I'm so happy that we can finally announce this freely like this. In the past, we had to give our whole just to hide from the reporters and cameras. But now-"

  Donghyuck lifts his seat up and shakes his head at her before fixing her bangs sweetly. It's amazing how he's so gentle with her when he retaliates to everyone else so fiercely.
"Everything is so much better. We don't have to hide anymore, or be extra careful of everything to the point we look paranoid or even, pretend that we have no relation with one another whatsoever.
  "The last, in particular, was the hardest to do right, Wollie?"

hIiTiSmArIO: WOLLIEWOLLIEWOLLIEWOLLIEWOLLIEWOLLIEWOLLIEWOLLIEWOLLIEWOLLIEWOLLIE

stresscouture: THE NICKNAME IS GONNA BE THE DEATH OF ME AND I'M NOT COMPLAINING

  "They like the nickname," Haechan says after seeing the comments and she nods.

  "I'm glad they do. But, even if they don't, I'll like it anyways since you're the one who chose it," she chirps out with a broad, radiating grin.

  Her eyes almost shutting and cheeks glowing as light, mellow chuckles emit.

  Haechan's gaze fixes on her, entranced, and the beats of his heart strengthens. "Wah~ This is really annoying."

  Wollie's smile falters and the slight twitch of her brows express her nervousness. "'Annoying?' What is?"

  "That you're always right," he scoffs out cockily but his actions contrast when he again, drags her close and this time, clasps both her hands in his to ensure she won't mess with his chair. 
"I said you were crazy but you said I was and you're correct. I'm completely mad for you."

  Her eyes widen and she gulps at his intense stare.

  The comment section is already glitching and in the verge if crashing from the viewers' rapid texts.

  "Why are you so quiet?" Donghyuck laughs darkly, thinking that he's made her speechless.

  Moon shakes her head and smiles. "I'm pondering whether I should cry from such touching moment or vomit from overwhelming cringe."

  "YA!" He kicks her chair and she lets out a "Wheeee~!!" as she rolls away.

  Their heartfelt laughter fill the room and their joy radiates even to those watching despite, being so far away and unreachable.

  It's like their love and happiness are so large that they have so much to spare, to the point that it outstretches to many others.

  "Donghyuck-ah," Eunwol suddenly, speaks and although, she's still out of screen, her voice can still be heard.

  "Hm?" He hums as his laughter begins to calm- bringing her back into frame and she grins with loving stare boring into his dotingly.

  "Love you," she says and even now, his heart still melts at those words.

  He raises his hand and strokes her cheek, every brush and touch filled with affection- enamoured of her.
"I love you too."