twenty four: J! to the E! to the A! to the L! to the Oㅡ

"No! I hAtE iT! Is the lOusY toilet MORE imPorTant tHan mE??" Donghyuck roared and pounced on Eunwol- trapping her in a backhug. "NEveRRrr!"

The members are all already grinning furiously at the younger's drunk act as they watch the video- stifling their laughter.

Donghyuck groans, watching the clip from behind his palms.

Wollie struggled in his secure grip. "Hey! It's the TOILET! I deserve to have my toilet rights!!"

Yuta drunkly grabbed onto Hyuck. "REspEct hEr rIghTs, yOu bRAT!"

"Even, when drunk, Yuta remains an icon, wow," Johnny comments and Yuta proudly sticks out his chest like a gallant knight.
"Unlike someone who gets jealous over the toilet."

They snicker at their youngest who grunts- now pulling his bangs down to hide his face.

"IT'S A LOVERS' QUARREL!" Johnny shouted and started cheering for Eunwol and Donghyuck- others naturally joining.

Johnny clicks his tongue contentedly and shoots finger guns to himself on the gadget's screen. "As always, I'm spitting facts although, I'm drunk! Facts!"

"dOn'T LeAve mE!" Donghyuck wailed dramatically and Eunwol gripped onto the doorknob.

"Bro, what are you so dramatic for?" Mark guffaws at Haechan and keeps smacking Jaehyun as he sits beside him.

"Kiss me first~" Haechan started whining and puckered his lips but was abruptly held back by Doyoung.

Doyoung crosses his arms. "Thank goodness, I was there. You were never going to let her go."

"mY lOVEeeEEeEeE!" Fullsun yelled desperately.

And that's the last straw. All the members burst out laughing until their faces turn as red as tomatoes.

Hyuck's face is the same, not from laughing, but from the embarrassment and he flees to the couch- suffocating himself with a pillow.

"Wowwwww, who knew our Haechan adores Eunwol that much?" Taeil teases and the younger emits a muffled groan from behind the pillow.

Yuta beams and cocks a brow up at him despite him not being able to see it. "It's almost like he's got a little crush~"

The rest break into a choir of "oOoOHhhH's" but Doyoung only observes their faces.

They seem chill about it. Is it because they don't think it's real or are they really just cool with it?

He's uncertain but he sure knows that he's a bit worried about it.

"Is that why Haechannie is sOoOOo clingy with Eunwol?" Taeyong adds and the said boy wiggles in denial.

Jungwoo suddenly, pouts- feigning upset to provoke him. "Wollie's mine, though!"

Donghyuck scoffs. Wollie's his? Yeah, right.

He springs up and whips his head to the older- an opposing scowl worn. "Hyung!"

"He's jealous!"

"Capital J in the house!!"

"J! To the E! To the A! To the L! To the Oㅡ"

His team's nonstop mockery resounds from every direction.

He messes up his hair in frustration. "Yaㅡ"

Ding dong!

Saved by the bell.

The members exchange confused countenances. Who could be coming at this time? Their manager didn't say anything.

Taeyong checks through the eyehole. "Oh? It's Eunwol."

"Why is she here?" Jaehyun wonders since they have no schedule- nor does Haechan.

Winwin checks his phone. "Ah, manager hyung said that he couldn't come so he sent Jiwoo noona."

"Then, why did Eunwol come?" Jungwoo queries curiously but they open the door anyways.

Johnny starts elbowing Hyuck with mischief written all over his face. "I wonder... Maybe, she came for Haechannie~?"

"Can you stop?" The younger groans, deadpanned- annoyed by both his hyungs and his hangover.

"Eunwol-ah! Welcome! Oho, you brought food for us?" Taeil sounds like an old man.

She nods with a smile and puts the packed delicacies onto their kitchen counter that's connected to the living room.
"Jiwoo unnie was supposed to come but her headache was still terrible from the drinks and everyone else are also, pretty much wasted so, I came instead."

"You're always like, the hero for us all," Mark admires, chuckling.

"Not gonna lie, I kinda think the same," she giggles out and Haechan perks- glaring at the sight of her being all gleeful with Mark.

She notices him due to the lasers she feels boring through her head but instead of doing anything, she simply avoids eye contact and proceeds with helping to set up the food.

Donghyuck scoffs.