twenty five: romeo vs the toilet

Eunwol pours a glass of water and puts it on a tray before rummaging through the plastic food bag to search for the porridge.

"Thanks for taking care of us even if it's not your job."

Doyoung suddenly, appears beside her and she pulls her head out of the bag to see him smiling warmly.

She brightly grins. "It's fine. I enjoy doing it. Besides, your housekeeper isn't working today so if I didn't come, who would take care of you guys?"

The idol chuckles. "You're right."

He scans over the tray filled with medicine, warm porridge, water and a few packed side dishes. "Is this for Haechan?"

"Yeah. He's got a bad headache, doesn't he?" Wollie picks up the flat dish and heads to Haechan's shared room.

Everyone else is at the living room + dining room, though, so he's alone.

Knock, knock.

She announces her presence from behind the closed door. "Can I come in?"

Donghyuck's toneless hum acts as a, "yes," and she walks in.

The male lies on his bed with his blanket over him. His back faces her as he refuses to turn.

"Is the headache still bad? I brought some medicine if you want," she tells and pulls the stool of the dressing table to sit beside his bed- in front of him.

Haechan looks at the tray put on his bedside table before at her.

He remains soundless and indifferent, silence soon overtaking.

"Are you angry about earlier?" She goes straight to the point.

Donghyuck shifts a bit in his spot and she lets out a little sigh of amusement.

He's sulking.

"Oh, well. And here I was expecting we could spend more time together. I'll be outside if you need me," she says with a push and pull tone and is just about to leave when a strong, clingy hold halts her.

"You can stay," Fullsun says which directly translated means, "Don't leave me because I am in need of your company but, my ego doesn't let me say it so I'll just 'permit' you to stay."

She sits with the ghost of a smile lingering and passes him the tray. "Eat. Even, just a bit then take your medicine."

"Why'd you avoid me?"

"I didn't want the members to suspect anything."

"Well, you sure looked damn happy with Mark hyung earlier. How are you sure they'd think of that as nothing?"

"He didn't turn into a dinosaur and roared about how I should only love him and took the role of Romeo to try and stop me from going to the toilet," she monotonously answers and he blinks blankly.

Frankly, he can't deny that.

Wordlessly, he starts picking up his utensils and Wollie's lips pull into a smile at his obvious embarrassment.

Hyuck opens up the lid of the porridge container and the seductive, savoury scent of it wafts in the air. Even the visual is mouthwatering.

"Did you eat, yet?" He asks the girl and she nods- insisting for him to eat.

He looks back at his food but catches her staring hungrily at the meal from his peripheral vision.

He picks up a spoonful and pushes it to her. "Here, you eat it."

"But I bought it for youㅡ"

"So? Who says we can't share. Ahh~" he sounds and she slowly parts her lips- letting him feed her. "Mm~! It's good, right?"

His comment makes her snort. "Duh, I chose it."

He picks up another and again, feeds her- insisting that he has no appetite.

At this point, their initial roles are swapped- the patient takes care of the caretaker instead.

"Eunwolㅡ"

Doyoung stops from swinging the door wider when he sees the two having a very lovey dovey atmosphere and he retreats.

He stares at the floor, stunned before returning to the others.