CHAPTER 42

"Mew, wake up. We have arrived." said Gulf softly but he did not receive any response from Mew.

"Husband..... Wake up naa." Mew sighed a little. He opened his eyes a bit then he closed them again. Gulf unbuckled his seat belt and get out of the car.

He opened Mew's door and touched his forehead. Then he touched his neck. Hot!

"Mew, you have a fever. Come on, I help you to walk but please, walk slowly. And do not avoid my touch!" said Gulf sternly.

Gulf helped Mew to get out of the car and he lead him walking slowly until they reached the front door. He rang the bell and knocked on the door. Within a few seconds, the door was opened.

"Gulf, Phi Mew. What happened?"

Gulf did not answer Becca's question. He continued to bring his husband into the room followed by Becca from behind.

"What happen, Gulf?" asked Becca again.

"Phi Mew has a fever. I need your help. Can you please take care of the twins? I don't want his fever to spread to them. They may also have to sleep with you later. I'm sorry naa Becca for bothering you." said Gulf with guilt in his heart for bothering his sister-in-law.

"I told you before, you can ask me for any help. Don't worry about me, Gulf. You should worry about Phi Mew. As for the twins, don't worry. I will take them to my friend's house and we will spend the night there. You don't mind if I bring them with me, right?" Gulf nodded.

"Thank you, brother-in-law. Do you want me to cook congee for him before I went to my friend's house?"

"It's okay, Becca. I'll cook the congee after I'm done wiping his body. Thanks again, Princess." and Becca nodded.

Gulf brought the medicine together with the congee he had just cooked into the room. Becca had long gone to her friend's house with the twins. He then placed it on the table next to his bed and he touched his husband's forehead. Still hot but not too hot as before.

"Mew, wake up naa. I cooked congee for you. Let me feed you. Then, you can take medicine and go back to sleep." said Gulf as he patted Mew's shoulder gently. Mew sighed a little before he opened his eyes slowly.

"Why am I in your room? Ouch!" Mew held his head, his dizziness striking again.

"Let me help you to sit."

"Where is Becca?" asked Mew.

"She went to her friend's house with the twins and will spend the night there. Here, eat the congee. You need to take medicine later."

"It's okay, I can eat by myself and I don't need your help."

"I have no time to argue with you and please do not argue with me. I will feed you and I will let you rest after you have finish eating and taking medicine. Now, eat!" Gulf said firmly and Mew just followed his husband's order.

"Eat this." Gulf gave medicine to Mew.

"Now, lie down and go back to sleep. I will come back in a moment." Gulf adjusted the blanket after Mew lay down and he kissed his husband's forehead before he went out of the room and cleaned the dishes.