CHAPTER 48

After Mew finished cooking their dinner, he walked to their twins' room to call his husband to eat but what he heard, had torn and broke his heart into pieces.

"Yes mae, I want a divorce and my decision is final."

Mew walked away and went straight to their room, abandoning the food that he already cook. He sat down and buried his face between his knees. He cried his heart out.

"You are already expecting this to happen. Why are you crying, Mew? Stop crying and cherish this moment while you are still here and still be his husband. Stop crying and cherish this moment because you never know when he will come to you with a divorce letter or when he will chase you out. Yes Mew, treasure everything while you still have time." whispered Mew to himself.

Meanwhile with Gulf, "Are you still mad at him, Gulf? If not, why don’t you be honest with him? Just tell him the truth. You know you're going to hurt him if you didn't tell him the truth, right?" asked Aunt Mame.

"Yes mae, I know and I'm totally aware of it. I'm not mad at him anymore but I don't want to carry the name of Goob Kanawut Jongcheveevat. I want to carry my own name, Gulf Kanawut Jongcheveevat. I want to be his legal husband not by using my twin's name." said Gulf.

"I know but why can't you tell him the truth? You're totally hurting him and yourself. I'm not taking his side but you both have been suffering for a long time. Don't make a decision that you will probably regret later, Gulf."

"Yes mae, I know what I'm doing right now. The day after he sign our divorce papers, that day too I will propose to him back. I will propose to him to be the husband and father of our twins' again. I loved him too much to let him go again from my life. Don't worry naa. Well, I got to go. Talk to you again, mae. I love you." and Gulf quickly hung up the phone.

He looked at their twins' and he caressed his tummy gently. "Papa is sorry naa. Papa know papa is wrong making your daddy cry but papa promise, papa will return your daddy's smile. Papa loves him so much. Now, let's go and see what our lovely sweetheart had cook for our dinner."

Gulf went out and he smiles widely as he can smells his favourite food. He thought Mew already ate his dinner but he was surprised when he sees that no one touch the food.

"Why he didn't eat his dinner? Is he waiting for me to eat with him? But I already told him I don't want to eat. Just where did he go?" asked Gulf to himself. Then he walked back to grab his phone. He want to track his husband whereabout. Yeah, husband his ass.

He thought Mew went out to buy something but he was frozed when he heard the sound of crying and sobbing from the room, or to be exact, his own room that already became their love nest. Gulf cried inside his heart.

"I'm sorry. I know you cry because of me. I know I've hurt you. I missed you so much, love. I want to hug you so bad but I can't. I promise, I will make it up with you soon. Please, don't give up on me. Most important, please don't give up on our family. I love you, Suppasit Jongcheveevat." whispered Gulf to himself and he opened the door.

Mew who was still crying and sobbing were shocked and he immediately wiped his tears. He looked at Gulf and he smiles, trying to hide the pain.

"Do you need anything, baby? Or do you want to eat? I cooked your favourite food, crispy pork basil." said Mew and Gulf noticed that he's hiding the pain through his smiles.