CHAPTER 15

It's been three weeks since Gulf left the hospital and Becca witness all of Mew's actions against Gulf. Since she knew about what Mew did to Gulf, Becca always keep on watching her brother's attitude.

If her brother is an actor, then he would get The Best Male Actor award. The day Gulf left the hospital, Mew said there's nothing to worry about and they didn't have to follow him to the mansion but Becca didn't listen to him.

She followed them secretly just to see what else Mew would to her brother-in-law and it was her lucky day because Mew forget to closed the front door and lock it. She also took the second key of the front door inside the drawer where Mew put all his keys.

She was shocked to see the way her brother treated Gulf. She can never imagined her lovely brother turns into a monster just because of Gulf lied to him.

"He must be traumatized for what my evil brother did to him. I'm sorry Gulf. I will save you soon, wait for me."

Every night Becca would go to the mansion secretly. She cried when she hears her brother-in-law screaming begging for Mew to stop tortured and hurting him.

She also recorded what Mew did to Gulf and she will cried hardly when Mew forced her brother-in-law to have sex with him everyday. This night, she's here again to witness her brother's dirty attitude.

"Wowww, it's 10pm and he's not at home yet. I wondered where did he go."

She's now waiting inside her car that was park far away from Mew's mansion. Not long after that, he saw her brother's car entering the yard.

"He's drunk? Oh my God, I hope he didn't do anything terrible to Gulf." prays Becca in her heart. She let her brother enters the mansion's first and she enters ten minutes later.

She was so shocked to hear Gulf screaming not like usual. She ran to the room but she can't see and record what Mew did to her brother-in-law because he closed the door. So she just record the voice of them.

18+ AND SORRY, IT'S TERRIBLE THAN BEFORE
----------------------------------------------------------
"Nooooo!!! S-stoppppp!!! It h-hurts!!! D-don't hit m-me!!!" begged Gulf.

"I will stop hitting you only if you want me to give your service! For now, I'll continue hitting you until you agree!"

"B-but you are d-drunk! P-please master, I-I don't want t-to do it!" he begged again.

Mew keep on hitting him with his belt. He looks like a monster.

"What's wrong if I'm drunk? You are still my slut and will forever be my slut! Do you want to give your service or not? I can continue hitting you until morning you know!" He still hitting Gulf.

"Nooooo, I'm not giving you anything. I-I'm tired and sore. Please m-master, have a little bit pity on me."

"Me? Having a little bit pity on you? Never, my slut! You don't want to give me your service? Okay, let me do it by myself!" he smirked.

He stopped hitting Gulf with his belt. He took off Gulf's shirt, pants and boxer and he took both of Gulf's hands and he tied it with his belt.