CHAPTER 9

It's been three and a half months since Goob left him and he became Mew's husband. He's feeling guilty day by day because he cheated on Mew about Goob.

He loves him so much until sometimes he feels like he wanted to confront Mew and tell him the whole story but he's scared to lose Mew.

He doesn't care if Mew hates him after he tell the whole story but he could not bear it if Mew leave him or worst, Mew divorced him. He's not ready for that.

"I'm sorry again Goob because I fall in love with him. I wanted to tell him about us but I'm so scared. Do you know Goob, I have the feelings like our marriage won't last long and it scares me."

"What if something really happen to our marriage? What if he really leave me and divorced me after he knows that I lied to him? I can't bear it Goob." he cried in his heart as he hugged Goob's picture frame.

Gulf was lost in his thought until he heard his phone's ringing. "Hello husband. What do you want?" he asked with a stern voice and unintentionally let out a small chuckled.

"Hahaha, it didn't work on me baby. Maybe for a while but not forever because you can't control your giggle or chuckle when you make that stern voice."

"Mocking me again." said Gulf and he pouted.

"Baby, don't pout your lips. I can't kiss you now but I will kiss you later when I'm home." Gulf was shocked.

"H-husband, how did you know I'm pouting my lips? It's not fair you know. Hmmm, why did you call me? Want something?" asked Gulf.

"Yes baby, I want you but later. Now I want you to cook something for me for dinner, can you?"

"Sure, I will cook it for you. What do you want to eat, my dear husband?" asked Gulf softly.

"I want to eat Pad Kra Pao. Can you cook it? Do we have enough ingredients at home for you to cook the dish?"

"Wait, I check it first." Gulf went to the kitchen and check the ingredients.

"Okay, all checked. We have enough ingredients but tomorrow you have to accompany me to the supermarket. Deal?"

"If I get my gift tonight, then it's deal." said Mew in his naughty tone.

"Goshhh, you beast you monster husband!"

"But you like it baby. See you later naa. I love you so much, Goob." Mew hung up the phone and Gulf feels like his heart being stabbed.

"It's my fault. So I cannot be mad or jealous because it's totally my fault. I wonder how would Mew react if he knows that I'm Gulf and not Goob."

"Will he continue to love me? But..... he didn't love me. He only love Goob. God, is this how one sided love feels like?" he talks to himself and tears formed in his eyes.

**********

Gulf was still cooking and he did not realize that Mew had returned from work. Mew went straight to the bedroom and took a shower. After he finished bathing, he put on his pajamas and went down to the kitchen.