CHAPTER 41

To be honest, I'm not satisfied with the chapter but I already promised to publish the chapter. So, here's the chapter and hope you enjoy reading it.

Mew lifted up his twins and sat down on the couch. "Hey little twinnies, how are you? Sorry because daddy leave both of you but daddy never forget about you naa. Daddy missed you so much, little twinnies." said Mew and he kissed Tharn and Type's cheeks. The twins chuckled as their daddy tickles them.

"Phi Mew!!!!" shouted Becca. Mew put his twins' aside as he can see she run towards him. Becca hugged him tight. She cried and Mew caressed her hair. He pulled himself and he wiped her tears gently.

"Shhh..... You know that your tears are my weakness. Stop crying naa, Princess. I'm here and I will spend my time with you once I finished my job here." said Mew then he kissed her forehead. Becca nodded and she hugged his brother again.

"Can you help me, Princess?" asked Mew and Becca nodded.

"Please ask their papa to take care of them so that we can have a talk before I go out. I will wait for you in your room." said Mew. He stood up and walked straight to Becca's room.

Becca immediately lifted Tharn and Type and went to Gulf's room. "Gulf, can I leave them with you? We need to talk and I promised, I will told you what did Phi Mew tell me."

"Sure. I've just finished hanging Mew's clothes and can I hear it by myself what did you and Mew wanna talk about? Please Becca, I missed to hear his voice." Becca nodded.

"Thank you so much, sister-in-law. Come, help me to put them to bed as it was their time to take their nap." She smiled and she helped his brother-in-law.

"Phewww, at last. I need to go to my room or Phi Mew will get mad at me." said Becca and she giggles. Gulf nodded and they went to Becca's room but Gulf didn't step inside, he just wait outside.

"Sorry Phi Mew, I helped Gulf....." Mew cut off Becca's word.

"It's their nap time, I know and don't worry, I'm not gonna get angry at you." She smiled and sat beside him.

"Where have you been for this one month, Phi Mew? Why didn't you contact me at all? I missed you so much, do you know that? How are you? Why do you looked so skinny?" Mew just laugh and Becca pout.

"Don't laugh, Phi Mew. I'm being serious here." said Becca.

"Okay, I will stop laughing now. Sorry my dear. Too much question, Princess. I will answer your questions one by one, okay Princess." said Mew.

"Okay but don't you dare to lie to me naa, Phi Mew. I know you too well whether you're telling me the truth or not." said Becca and she give him her death glare. Mew laugh again and this time, he let out his big laugh.

"Yes, Princess and here is the answer for your questions. One, you ask me where have I been for a month? Sorry, can't tell you now but don't worry, I will tell you later."

"Two, you ask me why I didn't contact you at all? Because I have changed my phone and my number too. I will give my new number to you later and I missed you too."