CHAPTER 20

THAILAND
-------------
"Hello Uncle Dim, we already arrived. Where are you now?"

"I'm on my way Ma'am. I'll be there in twenty minutes." said Uncle Dim.

"Okay Uncle Dim, take your time. Errr, you didn't tell anyone about this right?" asked Becca.

"No Ma'am. Don't worry, no one knows you and Sir Gulf in Thailand now."

"Thank you so much Uncle Dim. We owed you a lot." Becca hung up the phone.

"Uncle Dim say he will arrives in twenty minutes. Are you okay Gulfie? Do you want to buy a drink or snacks?" Gulf shook his head.

"I'm okay, I guess. I don't want to buy anything. I just want to meet with Aunt Mame and I will ask Aunt Mame to cook for me." he said excitedly.

"You looked so tired. Let's have a sit first while waiting for Uncle Dim." said Becca.

Once they found a non crowded place to sit, Gulf took out his phone and called Bright. Within a few seconds, Bright answered the phone.

"Hello papa-to-be. How are you? Touch down Thailand?"

"Hello Bright. I'm fine and I'm tired at the same time, jetlag maybe. And yes, we arrived here already. Talk to you again later okay."

"Okay Gulf and take care." Bright hung up the phone.

"Ehemmm, calling your boyfriend already huh?" she rolled her eyes.

"He's not my boyfriend, Becca and you know it. I don't even love him and I'm scared to fall in love again."

"I know I know, I just want to tease you dear brother-in-law." Becca let out her giggles. While they were talking, Becca's phone ringing and it's Uncle Dim who's calling her. She answered the phone.

"Ma'am, I'm in front. Do you need me to go there?" asked Uncle Dim.

"It's okay, Uncle Dim. Wait for us, we will be there." Becca immediately cut off the call.

"Uncle Dim is here. Let's go and meet your Aunt Mame, Gulf." They stood up and walk to the front where Uncle Dim's waiting for them.

Once Uncle Dim saw them, he was shocked to see Gulf's condition but still he approached them.

"Hello Uncle Dim, nice to meet you again. Sorry for disturbing you at this hour." said Gulf with a smile on his face.

"Hello Sir Gulf, nice to meet you too again and you are not disturbing me at all. Ummm, is it yours and Sir Mew?" he asked Gulf.

"No! They're mine, Uncle Dim and only mine." he smile again. Uncle Dim nodded and he helped them to put their luggage in the bonnet. They get in the car and Becca ask Uncle Dim to drives them to the orphanage.

AT THE ORPHANAGE
--------------------------
"Finally! We're here, Becca. Let's go and meet our Uncle Green." Gulf chuckled. He went to the guard post and greet him.