CHAPTER 37

TWO DAYS BEFORE ANNIVERSARY
------------------------------------------
"Phi Mew! Gulf! Please have some respect! I'm single here! Aunt Mame also single here! What an annoying lovebirds!" yelled Becca. She can't stand looking at those two kissing here and kissing there. Mew and Gulf just laugh.

"Annoyed? Get inside your room then. Or don't look at us at all." said Mew and Gulf nodded.

"We can't go inside our room, the twinnies are sleeping now. Or do you want us to make love inside your room?" smirked Gulf evilly.

"Noooooo! Goshhh, so annoying!" With that said, Becca went straight inside her room.

"Stop both of you. Don't tease her." said Aunt Mame shooking her head.

"We missed her, Aunt Mame. We missed her yelling to us." said Gulf and he giggles. Suddenly, Mew's phone rang. He released Gulf slowly. He went inside their room and answered the call.

"Hello Boom. Is there any problem?" asked Mew. Boom, Mint's husband. Mew bumps into Boom while he is about to go to the bathroom the other day and he is surprised that Boom is Mint's husband.

Boom is a surprise planner and he opened one small shop here and his sister is the one who's taking care of the shop.

"No Mew. Just wanna ask, what choice of flower bouquet do you want me to include for your anniversary and how many flower buds do you want?"

"Owhhh, sorry. I forgot to inform you about that. I want a red roses bouquet with a 100 roses count. I'll send you the location later. No rushing Boom, we still have two days you know." Mew laugh.

"I know that but I want it to be perfect since you're my best friend from childhood. So, I'll just wait for the location then."

"Don't worry, I'll do my best for you to have your sweet wedding anniversary. Talk to you again soon, Mew."

"Thank you so much, Boom, I really owe you buddy." Then they cut off their call. He take a looked at his twinnies before he went out back to his love. Gulf looked at him and he give him his death glare.

"Talking with who? What's taking you so long?" asked Gulf and Mew sit down beside his lovely soulmate.

"Talking with my childhood friend, dear lovely soulmate. Don't worry, I'm yours forever, even if you don't wanna see my face or if you ask me to leave you."

Mew doesn't know why but he felt something's gonna happen to them and he really hope that it was just his feelings. Gulf hit Mew's chest softly.

"Don't ever say that again! I'm not gonna ask you to leave me! I'll die if you leave me, love." Mew immediately hugged Gulf tightly.

"Shhh, never mention that. You're not gonna die and I promised, I won't leave you. I already promised to you that I won't sign the divorce paper. But can I ask you something, baby?" Gulf just nodded.

"What if suddenly you're asking me to leave you again and you're asking me to leave you immediately and you don't want me to show my face to you ever again?" Gulf immediately released the hug.