CHAPTER 39

It's been one and a half month since Mew disappeared without any trace. Everyday Gulf would call him and everyday it was still the same result, he can't reached him including using the tracker that he used to turned on without Mew's knowledge.

He thought that Mew might change his number together with the phone. He ask Becca about Mew but Becca said that Mew still didn't contact her. He ask Bright about Mew but Bright just ignore him and never once talk about Mew.

Gulf searched for his husband everywhere but he still couldn't find him. Yes, you read it right, husband. He didn't processed the document but he tore it into pieces. He can't bear to lose Mew forever from his life.

*Knock! Knock* He walked to the door and opened it. "Delivery for you and your twins." said Bright and he put it on the dining table.

"Delivery for me and my twins? From you? Where do you get those money, Bright?" asked Gulf while looking inside the plastic bag.

"Yes and it's not from me. Where did I get those money? Hmmm..... There is one stranger transferred to me the money."

"He ask for my help to buy necessities for you and your twins and the balance of the money, he told me to give it to you." Gulf looked at Bright immediately.

"Stranger? It was him, isn't it? Tell me Bright! It was Mew, right? Please don't torture me like this." plead Gulf.

"Goshhh, who's torturing you?! You're the one who's torturing yourself! I'm sorry, I have nothing to say as I need to respect some of the request." They had a small bickering until Bright's phone rang. Bright widened his eyes.

Gulf confiscated Bright's phone and he's also widened his eyes. It was Mew and Gulf immediately answered the phone.

"Hello, Bright. Sorry for disturbing you. Just wanna ask, how's everything? Have you done buying their necessities and give the balance to him?" asked Mew.

"He-hello, husband. It's me, G....." Mew cut off the line before he could continue his words. Tears formed in Gulf's eyes and he cry.

"He..... He cut off the line." Bright took back his phone from Gulf.

"He doesn't have a partner and suddenly someone's calling him husband. Of course he won't talk and cut off the line."

"Bu-But I didn't processed the divorce paper. So, he is still my h-husband."

"He doesn't know about that, right?" Gulf nodded.

"Then to him, both of you are strangers like you wanted it to be."

"Please told him about it, Bright. I'm begging you." plead Gulf and Bright sighed.

"Okay. I will call him but I won't tell him you tore the document and you need to be quiet." Gulf immediately nodded.

Bright sigh again and he called Mew. He turned on the loudspeaker. Within a few seconds, the call were connected.

"Hello Mew, sorry for what happened earlier. He suddenly confiscated my phone but don't worry. I'm inside my car now."