CHAPTER 19

"Hello babies. Papa hope both of you are doing fine in here. Don't tease papa so much okay, papa is tired. Another two months to go and papa can't wait to meet you twinnies."

"Not just papa you know. Aunty Becca, Uncle Leo, Uncle Fiat and Dada Bright also can't wait to meet you."

"Talking about your Dada Bright, papa feel sorry for him babies. Your Dada Bright is so kind but papa can't reply his love for papa."

"Even if papa already divorce with him, papa still can't accept your Dada Bright. Papa still scared and papa sorry naa babies." Gulf's rubbing his tummy while talking to the twins.

Gulf meet Bright at the Starbucks. After his first check up five months ago, Becca has to go back to her office and Gulf went to Starbucks because he's craving for coffee but he doesn't know what is the best for him because he doesn't like to drink coffee.

While he was standing at the corner thinking of what to order, someone approached him and ask about his confusing face when he looks at the menu.

Yup, that someone is Bright and he suggest him Coffee Frappucino and it has become his all time favourite drink.

Since then, they became friends and Bright knows all about him except for his marriage status and his trauma.

Bright also confessed his love for Gulf but Gulf can't replied back his love and luckily Bright understand it. Now, he's waiting for Bright at the Starbucks.

"Hey Gulf. Sorry, I'm fifteen minutes late. So how are you today? How's the babies? Giving you a hard time again?" asked Bright and he sits in front of him.

"Hey, it's okay. You are not that late. I'm fine but a little bit tired as my twinnies here really giving me a hard time." Gulf let out a small chuckled.

"Owhhh, okay. Give me ten minutes. I'll be back with my drinks." said Bright and he left to the counter. Gulf took out his phone and he called Becca.

"Hello Becca, am I disturbing you?"

"No Gulfie, I'm just reviewing something and I will go straight to the airport once I'm done. Why my brother-in-law?" she asked.

"Are you sure your brother went to Japan for one week? I'm scared that if we go back to Thailand and meet with Aunt Mame, I would bump into him." said Gulf.

"Hey Gulfie, you have me okay. I'm coming with you, right? So, don't worry. I won't let my brother to be near you if he's still there but I'm very sure he went to Japan today. I already ask Phi Tong and he confirmed it."

"O-okay then. But you will never leave me, right? You will always be with me, right?" asked Gulf in worried.

"Yes my dear brother-in-law. I will never leave you. I will always be with you. You don't have to worry, my dear Gulfie."

"Thank you so much Becca for all that you have done to me. We'll meet later at the airport, okay. I love you, sister-in-law."

"Sure and I love you too, Gulfie." and he keep back his phone in his pocket.

"Can't wait to go back, isn't it?" Gulf was startled.