CHAPTER 16

As usual, Mew will be back from anywhere he go at 8pm. He unlocked the front door and went straight to the kitchen. He placed the food that he brought for dinner and he went to his room without checking on Gulf first.

He enters his room, he grab his towel and went inside the bathroom to settled himself. Once he get out from there, he went down to the kitchen and he serves the food. Then he opened Gulf's room and he was shocked.

There were no Gulf and the bathroom also empty. He checked inside the cupboard, all of Gulf's belongings are still there include his phone. He's panicked. He called his mom.

"Hello Ma, is Gulf there?" he asked her.

"Hello son. No, he's not here. Why Mew?"

"Nothing Ma, I came back from work and he's not at home. It's okay, I'll try called him again." and he hung up the phone. He called Aunt Mame.

"Hello Mew, are there anything that I can help you?" she asked him.

"Hello Aunt Mame. I just wanna ask, is Gulf there?"

"No Mew. I only meet him at the hospital and that was the last one. Is there anything wrong?"

"Nothing Aunt Mame. He's not at home when I came back from work. Maybe he went to the nearest shop. It's okay, I just wait for him to come home. Sorry for bothering you, Aunt Mame. Have a nice day." Mew was super angry and he walked out from the room.

He grab his wallet and car key and started to search for Gulf. He searched for him everywhere but he can't find him.

"Just where did you go slut? I'll make sure I found you tomorrow! Wait and see! You wanna play with me right? Let's play dear slut!"

He drives back home. Once he arrives, he went to his room and slammed the door. He take his bath again and after he settled everything, he layed on the bed thinking about where Gulf might go. A few minutes later, he fell asleep.

"G-Goob, is t-that you?" The guy didn't reply anything, not even a nod.

"Please, answer me. You're Goob isn't it?" Mew asked again and the guy's still the same. Then, Mew noticed the tears and how unhappy the guy is.

"W-why did you cry? Did I do something wrong?" Again, the guy still didn't reply anything.

The guy went near him. He take a looked at the face like the guy was longing for him. He caressed Mew's cheeks and he kissed the cheeks.

After that, he rubbed his thumb at Mew's lips and he kissed the lips gently with tears rolling down on the guy's cheeks and slowly, the guy disappeared from his sight.

"That kiss! Gulf? Is that Gulf? Only Gulf kissed me like that and only him can give such a good kiss even it's just a simple peck!" He looked at the place where he is and started to called Gulf's name.

"Gulf..... Gulf..... W-where are you? T-the way y-you kissed me, I know it's you, Gulf. Please, show me yourself once again. I-I promised I won't get angry at y-you." said Mew, still searching for Gulf.

Suddenly, he can see all of his wrong doings towards Gulf. He can see one by one the way he's torturing Gulf. He can see one by one the way he's hurting Gulf. He can see one by one the way Gulf's begging for him to stop torturing and hurting him.