CHAPTER 22

"Errr Becca, do you really want to eat KFC?" asked Gulf.

"Ummm, yes. Why is it Gulf?"

"N-nothing. Let's get i-inside." Gulf wants to opened the door but Becca stopped him.

"Stop lying, Gulf! There must be reason why you suddenly ask me that question! Is it related to my brother?" Gulf nodded.

Becca grab his hand and they walk away from KFC. "Tell me, what do you want to eat? We'll go there and I'm okay with anything that you want to eat."

"Can..... Can we eat at the foodcourt? I'm craving for Pad Kra Pao." lied Gulf.

"Yes but while waiting for our food, I want you to tell me about the KFC things." Gulf nodded and they went to the foodcourt.

After they have done ordering for their food, they sat at placed that were not so crowded. "Mind to share what happen?" asked Becca.

"Uhhh..... The day before I had a miscarriage, he called me and asked what I wanted to eat for dinner. I almost spilled that I wanted to eat KFC because I'm craving for it but I said I didn't want anything since I have to pay back with my body."

"So, I sleep early that night and he wakes me up to accompany him. I can smell the yummylicious KFC and it makes my tummy growling but I keep on saying on my mind that I should restrained myself to begged for the chicken."

"I sat down on the floor and accompany him eating his dinner. Suddenly his phone's ringing and he went to answered the call. I didn't realize when did I stood up and when did I bit the chicken."

"When he came back, he sees me biting the chicken and he shouted at me. That's when I lost my first child." Gulf wiped the tears in his eyes. Becca hold his hands.

"I-I'm sorry Gulfie, I didn't know that. Drop the subject okay. After this, where do you want to go?"

"I think I want to buy another twinnies clothes and the rest, we can buy it when we're in London." Becca nodded.

"Wait here. I want to go get the food we ordered earlier." She stood up and went to get their food.

Mew was laying on his bed while hugging Gulf's shirt. "Where are you baby? I missed you so much. Please..... Please come back to me my love. I need you, baby. I really need you here by my side. I know I was wrong but I'm begging you to give me one more chance. I promised I won't tortured you anymore. I promised I won't hurt you anymore."

"I promised I will be the old Mew that you knew. I promised I will take care of you. I promised I will pampered you with my love. I promised I will do anything just to have for your forgiveness. Please baby, come back to me. Don't leave me alone." said Mew talking to Gulf's shirt as if Gulf was there.

He cried harder when he suddenly reminisce his actions against Gulf. "How can I be so cruel and mean at the same time?" he talks to himself and he cried again until he fell asleep.

"Master..... Master..... I'm home, wake up." Gulf shakes his master's body and he opened his eyes slowly.

"Master, I'm home but just for a while." Gulf smile. He sit besides Mew.