CHAPTER 24

They just arrives when Aunt Mame called Becca for a talk. "Becca, can I talk with you for a while?" Becca nodded.

"I want to rest. See you later Becca, Aunt Mame." Both nodded in unison and they looked at Gulf until he disappeared.

"Is there something important, Aunt Mame?" asked Becca.

"Mew. He called me and told me about his dream."

"His dream? What is it about?"

"He told me his daughter visited him in his dream and she told him that her papa is pregnant with twins and that was Gulf's condition now."

"But he also told me he's happy even though it was just a dream and he cried really hard when he said that." said Aunt Mame.

Becca was shocked. "H-he said that and he's crying? Is he really change Aunt Mame?"

"Yes Becca. He told me that he changed himself for Gulf. He changed himself for their future. He really wants to meet Gulf. He miss Gulf so much. He would come here everyday and stay at Gulf's room."

"Sometime, he would stay a night here just to release his longing for Gulf. He even told me that he's scared if one day Gulf returned and he bring along the divorce paper. He said he can't handle it if Gulf really did that."

"But that is what Gulf said to me, Aunt Mame. He wanted a divorce and he's really fall out of love for Phi Mew." said Becca.

"Poor both of my son. I don't know how to help them."

"Let's just wait until Gulf deliver his babies. Then, I will talk to him naa Aunt Mame." They had a long talk until Aunt Mame's phone ringing.

"It's Mew." she told Becca. She answered the call and she turned on the loudspeaker.

"Yes Mew?"

"I'm coming back tomorrow. Can you cook yellow curry and bake strawberry cookies for me?" They looked at each other.

"Errr, y-yes Mew. W-what time will you came back here?" she asked him.

"I will take the earliest flight in the morning as I'm missing him so much. I already informed to my father that I won't entered my office starting from tomorrow until further notice and don't worry, I'm not going anywhere, Aunt Mame. I just want to be in his room at the orphanage."

"I..... Ummm..... I don't know why I feels like my marriage gonna end soon." Mew sobs.

"If it really gonna happen, then what Puifai said to me in my dream was true, that he doesn't love me anymore and he hate me." Mew cried and Becca cried too but in silence.

"Hey Mew, why did you say that? Don't you believe in your love?" asked Aunt Mame.

"I don't know, Aunt Mame. I believe in my love for Gulf but if Gulf doesn't love me anymore and he hate me, what can I do? It's better for me to let him go and let him find his happiness."

"I'm happy if he is happy. Errr, I better sleep now. See you tomorrow naa Aunt Mame." Mew hung up the phone.

"Now I believe my brother has change and I know why he hung up the phone. He doesn't want you to hear him crying. I know my brother too well, Aunt Mame."