CHAPTER 44

THAILAND
-------------
"Thank you so much Love, for your help. You can go back first since your father has arrive." said Gulf to Love.

"It's okay naa, Phi Gulf. I already send a message to my father and he's okay. I'm going to accompany you until Phi Mild come." Gulf nodded and he smiles.

"Poor them. They look tired. You need to let them rest properly later." said Love.

"Yeah, I know. I'm going to let them sleep with my mom and I'm going back to my condo to regain back my strength." said Gulf.

They talked and talked until Mild approached them. "Sorry I'm late, Gulf and ....."

"Love. You can call me Love. Nice to meet you, Phi Mild."

"Nice to meet you too. Thanks for accompanying my friend." said Mild.

"You're welcome, Phi Mild. Phi Gulf, I go first. Take a good care of yourself and see you again next month."

"You too, Love."

"Let's get going. It's late already. Aunt Mame is waiting for you." Mild help Gulf with his things and once settled, he drove back to the orphanage.

When he got there, he rushed out from the car and he immediately hug Aunt Mame. "I missed you, mae."

"Gulf my son, I missed you too." said Aunt Mame and she kissed his forehead.

"Hoi Gulf, don't forget your twins. They're still inside the car." Gulf chuckled. He get his twinnies and Aunt Mame told him to let them sleep inside her room while Mild settle Gulf's belongings.

"Mild, can you wait for a minute? I have something to talk with Aunt Mame."

"Sure, Gulf. I'll wait for you inside the car." Gulf looked at Aunt Mame and he hugged her tightly. He cried.

"What happen, Gulf?"

"He hates me now. I lost him, mae. *sobs* I lost him forever."

"Calm down, honey. Why don't you tell me what happen?" uttered Aunt Mame. Gulf told her the whole story about what had happened to him and Mew.

"You need to rest, son. We'll talk again tomorrow."

"Yes mae. Can I leave them with you? I need to go back to my condo. I need to gain back my strength. I'll come back tomorrow." said Gulf.

"Yes Gulf, you can leave them with me. You don't have to come here early in the morning. I'll be the one who's going to your condo tomorrow. Now, can you give me Goob's key?" Gulf sighed.

He took the other key's inside his pocket and he passed it to Aunt Mame. "I'm leaving now. See you tomorrow. I love you, mae." said Gulf and he walked to Mild's car.

"I'm tired. Let's go."

***************

It was 2.00am when Gulf arrived at his condo and he's now laying on the bed inside Goob's room with one of his shirt.

"Hey Goob, it's been a while since the last time I sleep in your room. I missed you, twinnie. *sobs* I missed you so much."