CHAPTER 2

MEANWHILE IN JAPAN
----------------------------
Goob is packing his bag to return to Thailand tomorrow. Suddenly he felt someone hug him from behind.

"Are you done packing your bag, baby?"

"Yes Mew! I'm so excited and I can't wait to meet my twin! I missed him so much!" he said excitedly!

"Oiyyy, I know that you're excited but calm down baby. He won't go anywhere. Uhh Goob, what about your Aunt Mame? Don't you want to meet her too?" Goob's smile faded after he heard that name.

"No, I don't want to see her! She hates me, that's why she send me here in Japan! Please Mew, I don't want to talked about her anymore! You've promised me you won't talked about her right?"

"But she took care of you baby. Do you think she really hates you?" asked Mew.

"Stop Mew! Don't ruin my mood!" he pouted. Mew pecked his lips.

"Okay baby, I won't ask you anymore. You're done packing right? Let's go to sleep. We have to wake up early tomorrow." said Mew. He carry him to their bed and they're in their dreamland a few minutes later.

THE NEXT DAY
--------------------
Goob's awoke from his sleep as he heard the sound of birds chirping. He looked at the guy that he love the most after his brother. He plays with Mew's lips. He pecked the lips but before he manage to get up, Mew pulled him and he kissed him back passionately.

"Good morning baby. Let's get shower together naa." He carry Goob, grab their towels and went to the bathroom.

They already settled everything. "Wait Mew, I need to call Gulf first. That sleepy head might not wake up yet." he giggles. Gulf didn't pick up the call for the until it reached the fifth call.

"Oiyyy sleepy head! Wakey wakey! I'm about to go to the airport now. You should wake up and settled your things first." Goob yelled to him.

"Huarghh, yes Goob! Don't worry, I remember you're coming back today! Just let me know when you touch down here and I'll send you the location."

"Okay Gulfie, see you later. I love you twinnie. Jub jub." said Goob happily.

"Why do you like to call him Gulfie? Is he cuter than you until you call him Gulfie?" asked Mew.

"Hmmm, what if he's cuter than me, would you flirt with him and leave me just to be with him?" Goob asked back.

"Hoiii, better control your mouth naa baby! I'm not that kind of person. I love only one person!" said Mew sternly.

"Heyyy, I'm just joking. Did you forget that Gulf is just like me? We're an identical twins, remember?" Mew nodded.

"Let's go baby or we'll be late to arrive at the airport and I can't wait to introduce you to my family." They took all of their belongings and leave the condo.

BACK TO THAILAND
-----------------------
Gulf is still laying on his bed. Then he got up from his bed, grab the towel and he went straight to the bathroom. Thirty minutes later, he went out from the bathroom and get settled.