CHAPTER 49

Not long after Mew left the condo, Gulf heard the sound of his twins crying. He groped for the body that slept next to him earlier. "Empty. Maybe he's in our twins' room." said Gulf in his heart. He quickly got up and went to his twins' room.

"Shhh, don't cry little twinnies. Papa and dad-" Gulf looked around the room.

"Mew. Love." He called Mew. He thought Mew is inside the room but he can't find him.

"Shhh twinnies, papa's here. Papa will find your daddy later naa. Maybe he went to get some air outside. Let's get back to sleep." he said and he patted his little twinnies slowly. Not long after that, the twins' sleeping back soundly.

Gulf went back to his room and the bed is still empty. He wondered where is his husband. He wants to call Mew but he notices, Mew's phone is on the table next to his bed and there's a note too.

Dear Gulf,
I know I begged you to let me stay just for tonight but I feel like I don't deserves to stay for one more night with you. So, I made a decision to get out from here after you fall asleep and if you read this letter, it means I have left your condo.

I know you didn't feel anything towards me after the confession and I'm not angry. I know I deserves that. But I still love you, no matter what. I missed you. I missed you so much, Gulf. I missed your hugs. I missed your cuddles. I missed your laugh. I missed everything about you.

I really want to be with you to feel the experience of taking care of you, your baby and your cravings but I can't and I'm sorry for letting you to go through this kind of things alone once again. I-I am following what you ask me to do. I just don't want you to get stress as it is bad for your health and your baby.

Umm, I overheard you talking to Aunt Mame earlier. I already expected this to happened, that you want a divorce. Don't worry, I won't tie you with me and with this marriage anymore. I won't let you suffer anymore. I will grant your wish. I will definitely let you go as it is your wish.

Thank you for making me aware of my mistakes. Thank you also for not reporting me to the police even though I knew I actually deserved to be in jail because I had committed a heavy crime by abusing you and raping you. Not only that, I even abused you until you had a miscarriage. I killed your daughter.

You're right, Gulf. I am a murderer and I don't deserves any chances or loves from you and your twins. Thank you again for not reporting me naa Gulf. Take a good care of yourself. Take a good care of your twins and take a good care of your soon to be born baby.

I promise, I won't show my face to you and to your twins. I will avoid accepting photoshoot offers either in Thailand or in London so that you won't see my face or my shadow ever again. You can count on me naa :)

Last but not least, hehe. I hope you're happy and I hope you will find someone better than me. I know you don't love me anymore but still, I love you. I love you so much. I hate saying goodbye but yeah, goodbye Kanawut.

From, MSJ ♡

Gulf was shocked after reading the letter. "Kanawut." he whispered to himself. Tears came down his cheeks and he sobbed. He wiped away his tears slowly.