CHAPTER 40

"I'm..... I'm pregnant." and he bursted into tears. Becca immediately hugged him.

"Shhh.. Calm down, Gulf. Why did you cry? You're supposed to be happy, am I right?" Gulf nodded weakly.

"Then why are you crying right now?" asked Fiat, concern.

"I'm scared. What if Mew doesn't want me and our child in his life anymore? I-I still remembered his words yesterday when Bright called him."

"He said that he don't even want to get back here but he had no choice because it's related to his job and he don't even want to bump into me either."

"What if he really hate me now? I can't bear to lose him Becca. I can't bear to lose him forever." cried Gulf.

"Don't worry Gulf, I know my brother. I'll help you with that." said Becca, patting his back slowly.

"Me and Leo will help you too, don't worry okay Gulf. I know Mew is the one who's having your morning sickness right now but still, you need to rest."

"I will set your appointment and I will call you to inform about it later. Becca, can I have a talk with you?" Becca nodded.

"Well, we went out first and please rest as Fiat ask you to rest. Don't worry Gulf, we will help you and Phi Mew. Trust us okay." said Becca and she pushed him slowly. She kissed Gulf's forehead and they went out from his room.

Gulf rubbed his tummy and tears again falls down from his eyes. "Hi little bean, blessed to have you inside here. You know, you're gonna be the one that makes our families get back together again. Please help papa to get your daddy back naa. Papa loves you, little bean."

Meanwhile with Fiat and Becca, Fiat let out a heavy sighed. "I know someone whose case is the same as Gulf. And she needs her husband to overcome her morning sickness. I think Mew needed Gulf to be by his side but we don't even know where is him."

"We may not know but Bright knows. We can ask him where Mew is. I can call him now. Or do you want to call him?" asked Becca.

"You call him, let me talk with him. Hope he can cooperate." said Fiat and Becca nodded.

Becca enters her room and grabs her phone. She called Bright and within a few seconds he answered the call.

"Hello, Bright. Sorry for calling you early in the morning."

"He-hello, Becca. Don't worry, it's okay. Errr, why did you call me? Do you need my help regarding Gulf?" asked Bright.

"Yes Bright. It's regarding Gulf. There is someone wanna talk with you about them. I mean, about Gulf and Mew. Can you talk with him?"

"Sure, Becca. Pass him the phone and I'll talk with him." Becca passed her phone to Fiat.

"Hello, good morning Bright. It's me, Fiat."

"Hello, hi Fiat. It's been a long time since last we see each other. How can I help you?"

"First, do you know where Mew is?" asked Fiat.