PROLOGUE

"Gulf.. Gulf.. Wake up."

"Nooo.. Please.. Please.. Please don't hurt me! I'll follow what you want me to do but please don't hurt me!"

Becca cried seeing her brother-in-law kneeling in front of her. "He must be traumatized because of what Phi Mew did to him." whispered Becca.

"Hey Gulf, open your eyes. It's me Becca. I want to help you. Let's go now before  Phi Mew came back, the driver is waiting for us." Becca said in hurry.

"B-Becca, how did you manage to come inside? What do you mean by go? Where do you want to take me?" Gulf asked her.

"I took the second key secretly when I came here last night to meet my brother before I went back to London and I want to take you with me. I can't bear to see Phi Mew hurting you again and again just because of you're not Goob." she said with tears in her eyes.

"What if he's mad when he did not see me? What if he hates you if he knows you're helping me? I don't want him to hate you because of me Becca."

"You're still thinking about him after what he did to you?! Gulf, you know that he's also the caused of your miscarriage! Why did you still thinking about him?"

"I-I love him Becca. I'm aware of all that but I love him. I can't stop the feelings. That's why I'm willing being tortured and being hurt by him." he said sadly.

"You love him until you're willing to do all that but at the same time you're traumatized?! Gulf, his love for you extinguished after he knows that you're not Goob! Please stop thinking about him Gulf! He's been torturing and hurting you just because you're not his Goob!"

"And he won't know if no one tell him! I don't care if he hates me after he knows that I help you! I hate him for being my brother! Now let's go! You didn't need to bring anything, we'll buy it later when we're in London." Becca helps Gulf to stand up and takes Gulf out of the hell room into the car.

**********

Hello all. My 3rd fanfic about Mewgulf and yes, it's mpreg. How is the prologue? It will have more angst than My Love Is Just For You and My Sweet Ending. As usual, Mew Suppasit as Mew and he's a lil bit cruel in this story 😅 Gulf Kanawut as Gulf and Goob. Should I continue the story or not? You guys decide it naa 🤗 If you guys okay with it, I'll publish the first chapter by tomorrow 😊 Thank you for reading, voting and commenting on my previous stories ❣