CHAPTER 26

"Sa-save me B-Bright. I'm s-scared. Save me f-from him." Gulf pointed at Mew. Bright hugged him tight and take a looked at Mew.

"Who are you? What did you do to him? I never saw him in this situations before and why did he's scared of you?" asked Bright sternly.

"I-I'm Mew, Gulf's husband. I've been looking for him and I'm supposed to watch him from far but I can't resists myself from approaching him because I missed him so much." said Mew.

"If you're really his husband, why did he's scared of you? Stop lying to me!"

"B-Bright, t-twins. Don't l-leave them near ma-master. They w-were in dan-danger." Bright tried to pulled himself from Gulf but Gulf keeps on hugging him tightly.

"Gulf, dear. How am I gonna take them here if you keep on hugging me? Let me go for a while naa." Gulf shook his head.

"Twins? Wait a minute. Those twins are mine, right? And why did you called him 'dear'?" asked Mew but Bright didn't answered him.

He pulled Gulf to stood up with him and they walked to the twins. Gulf bowed down and talked with his twinnies.

"Ba-babies, papa w-will protect you f-from my master n-naa. Go h-home with d-dada." He stop and he looked at Bright.

"Bright, p-please take t-them home. I-I want t-to give h-him my s-service." Gulf pointed at Mew.

"Heyyy Gulfie, what are you talking about? Master? What service? I don't understand. No, I'm not leaving you with him! Not in this situations and you're going home with me!" said Bright.

"Okay, take him home and I will be there too."

"No! You're not following us! I don't trust you!"

Gulf looked at Bright and he whispered something.

"Go inside the car and yes, I will call Becca. Take the twins' too." Gulf took the twins and they get inside the car while Bright is calling Becca.

Becca answered the call within a few seconds. "Yes Bright, what is it about?"

"Gulf, he keeps on calling someone master and saying that he is a slut. And he told me to take the twins' home and he will follow this guy to give him a service but not a chance I would let him follow this guy."

"He said that he is Gulf's husband but I don't trust him because Gulf was so scared of him." Bright looked at Mew.

"W-what???! Oh Goddd, take him home now and ask Phi Mew to follow you but not in the same car! I will call Leo and Fiat and will rush home after that! Remember, don't let Gulf in the same car with Phi Mew." said Becca.

**********

"How is he Fiat? I guess, the trauma hit him back. Am I right?" asked Becca and Fiat nodded.

"I just give him the normal sedative that we used before and he will sleep until tomorrow but I didn't tied his hands. Someone needs to accompany him just incase when he wakes up, he went berserk."