CHAPTER 5

It's 9pm and Gulf already fell asleep when Goob returned home. He went to Gulf's bedroom.

"Hey Gulfie, wake up! I'm home. Urghhh, so tired."

"Huarghhh, hey twinnie. How's today hunting?" he asked with a small chuckled.

"Perfect!"

"Errr, you look sooo pale and tired. Want some coffee or tea?" asked Gulf.

"Just a normal water please. Thank you Gulfie. I'm going to my bedroom."

Gulf immediately went to the kitchen and took a glass of water for Goob to gained back his energy after hunting some things for their upcoming wedding. He entered Goob's bedroom.

"Goob, get some rest naa." said Gulf while covering his twin brother with the blanket.

"Gulfie, can we have a talk for a moment?" he asked.

"What is it Goob? Sound so serious."

"Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If only my age wasn't long, please replace me in Mew's heart and my wedding too. Mew won't notice that you're not me because we're too identical. Please fulfill my request, Gulf...." ask Goob so hopefully.

"Goob, are you aware of what you're saying about? Are you insane? I can't be you. I can't never be you."

"Our temperament is totally different even though our appearance is very similar and you know that Goob. Mew will definitely be able to recognize it. After all, there's only you in Mew's heart. I .... " Gulf protests were interrupted by Goob.

"Please Gulf, love Mew just as much as I loved him for all this time. I'm sorry Gulfie, I can't take care of him and be besides him forever. Please help me Gulfie....."

"You're the only one that I hope can love and care for Mew. However, I still love him and my love will not change even after I die. I love you too Gulfie. Please forgive me for all my wrong doings and mistakes." said Goob with tears beginning to wet his cheeks.

"Gulf, I'm so tired today. I'm going to sleep first. You take a good care of yourself naa. I love you twinnie. Good night." Goob continued his word again without Gulf manage to say anything.

Goob threw his sweet smile for his twinnie as if he know it would be the last smile. Gulf lost his words after Goob closed his eyes.

He only has one hope. He only wants to see the cheerful face of Goob tomorrow, the day after tomorrow until his wedding day. He went out from the bedroom and went back to his bedroom.

THE NEXT MORNING
----------------------------
It's 11 in the morning and Gulf can hear Goob's phone ringing. He began to feels irritating when the ring didn't stop.

"Where's Goob? Is he went out? If he went out, why he doesn't bring his phone? Huh....." Gulf sighed as he stepped into Goob's room.

As soon as Gulf opened the door, he saw Goob's still sleeping in his bed. The ringing from his phone has stopped.

"Goob, wake up. Your phone has been ringing ever since. My ear already aches hearing the phone's ringing. Wake up you sleepy head. It's already 11.10 in the morning."