CHAPTER 11

They went back to their mansion after dinner. "Baby, stay in the car first. I'll be back later once I put all the groceries in the kitchen. We can arranged it tomorrow."

Mew went out of the car and he took all the groceries from the bonnet. He went inside the mansion and put all the groceries in the kitchen.

Then, he went back to the car. He opened Gulf's passenger door and he carried Gulf to their bedroom.

They take a bath together and as usual, Gulf being horny and clingy and they had a hot make out session in the bathroom. Once they get settled, they lay down on the bed. Gulf lay his head on Mew's chest.

"Husband, can I go out tomorrow? I want to pay a visit to my friend."

"Sure baby, what time will you go out? Do you need me to accompany you?" asked Mew.

"No love, I'm okay. I just want to pay a visit and will be home after that. It won't take long."

"Okay baby, as you wish. Let's sleep now." Mew hugged him and they both in their dreamland a few minutes later.

THE NEXT DAY
--------------------
"Here baby, use my car because I'm not going anywhere. I will be at home because I don't have any work to do but you have to stop at the gas station to refuel the car." Mew passed him his car key.

"Thank you husband. Don't worry, I will refuel the car. I see you later. I love you love." and he kissed Mew's lips passionately as if he knows something would happen later.

"Take care baby and drive safely." Gulf nodded. He went out from the mansion.

"Hello Uncle Dim. Come and pick me. He's already out from the mansion."

Uncle Dim's arrives at the mansion a few minutes later. "I guess he's at the gas station. Drive there first and after that, I want you to follow him. Make sure he didn't notice this car."

"Okay Sir." said Uncle Dim and he drive to the gas station and as Mew expected, his husband is refueling the car. Then, he drive to somewhere that Mew don't know where he want to go.

Mew deliberately said to his husband that he would only be at home but he has his own plans and now he's following his husband.

Meanwhile in Gulf situations, he didn't realize that someone is following his car. His mind was occupied with the good news that he wanted to share with Goob. One hour later, they arrives at the columbarium.

Gulf went out from the car and walk until he stop in front of Goob's urn was located. Mew followed him but still he didn't noticed it.

"Hey twinnie. How are you? I hope you're doing fine. I'm sorry because I just visited you but that doesn't mean I forget you. No, I will not forget you for the rest of my life. I love you so much twinnie and I miss you too so much."

"Thank you for your blessing and let me loving Mew but I'm still feeling guilty because I lied to him. I want to tell him the truth but I'm scared Goob."

"What if he chase me out when he know the truth? What if he abandoned me when he know the truth? What if he hate me when he know the truth? The worse, what if he divorce me when he know the truth?"