CHAPTER 43

After they finished eating, Gulf hurried went into the room leaving Mew at the living hall doing his work. A few minutes later, he went out with his luggages. He sat next to Mew and he held his husband's hand. Mew was stunned but he let his hand be held by Gulf. Gulf intertwined their fingers.

"Do you hate me?" asked Gulf. No answer from his husband and Gulf thought that Mew hates him.

"I know you hate me but, can you fulfill my request? I promise, this is the last request before I leave you." Mew frowned. He looked at his husband's beautiful eyes.

"W-what do you mean by last request and what is your request?"

"Can I kiss your lips?" asked Gulf again. Mew just kept quiet and Gulf thought, Mew allowed him to do so but when he wanted to kiss his husband, Mew turned his face away. Gulf gasped for a moment.

"I-I thought, you allowed me to kiss you since you didn't say anything. I'm sorry. I was stupid for thinking like that. I'm sorry again." said Gulf and he pretended to laugh a little to cover up the sadness in his heart.

"I know you hate me now. I don't want to tie you with our marriage as I can see the way you're behaving when I'm around you. I..... I have decided to leave you but I would like to ask you to give me some time before I resubmit our divorce paper to you."

"I promise I will not take a long time to resubmit our divorce paper. Please, bear with it for a while naa. So, here's the end of our....." Before Gulf could finish his words, he heard his phone ring and he quickly answered his call.

"Hello mae. No mae, I'm not alone, I will bring the twins' too. I'm not craving anything except for yellow curry with less spicy. You don't have to cook that because I might be a bit late."

"Yes mae, don't worry about me. I'm used to it naa. See you later mae. Yes mae, I love you too." and he cut off the line. Then, he looked at Mew.

"Mae?" asked Mew confused with the word and Gulf nodded.

"So, here's the end of our relationship part one, hehe. I'm taking my leave now. Goodbye, Mew." Gulf stood up pulling his luggages and hurriedly get out from the house as he realized, his tears would flow and he did not want to look weak in front of his husband.

Meanwhile with Mew, he was a bit shocked. "I thought he said that he's not going to stop asking for me to look at him, he's not going to stop calling me husband and he's not going to stop asking for my forgiveness."

"Where is his effort to gain my attention back? Is it because I'm being cold with him? Is it because he's scared of me? But what did I do to him until he's scared of me?"

" 'I know you hate me. I promise, this is the last request before I leave you. So, here's the end of our relationship part one.' I should have felt happy but why do I feel that what we did to each other was wrong? It felt sooooo wrong."

"I didn't hate him and I can't even hate him, so do him. Dear God, what am I supposed to do now?" Mew stood up and went inside Gulf's room. He frozed when he saw a letter on the table together with the ring and an envelope.

"He didn't lie when he said he's gonna leave me." whispered Mew to himself. He walked slowly and took the letter. He let out a big deep breathe before he read the letter.