CHAPTER 4

It's been two months since Goob came back here from Japan and he became Mew's fiance. Their wedding is around two weeks and he asked for Mew's permission to stay with Gulf before they legally became husbands and it's been two months also he keep his secret about his illness.

Yes, Goob has cancer and no one knows it. He took his medication secretly. Before he came back here, his personal doctor gave him an enough medication while waiting for him to return to Thailand.

They were cooking together when his phone suddenly ringing.

"Gulf, can you answer the phone for me? I'm washing the chicken. Please naa, answer the call for me." said Goob.

Gulf went to the coffee table and take the phone. He looked at the caller's name before he answered it. He feels weird when he sees the caller's name, 'Dr. Pha'. He answered the phone without telling Goob who is the caller.

"Hello Goob, I'm here in Thailand. You can meet me on Friday to have a normal check up and you must bring someone with you. You must tell your illness by now because it's getting worse." said Dr. Pha.

"Y-yes, I will go and see you this Friday. Which hospital are you transferred to?" I asked him.

"I'm transferred to Hospital XY. You can come and meet me at 9am."

"Okay, see you on Friday. Thank you, Dr. Pha." he hung up the phone. He went back to the kitchen and gave a death glare to Goob.

"What?" asked Goob.

"Until when you want to keep it from me?! Am I not your family, Goob?!"

"Keep what, Gulf? I'm not keeping anything from you. You are my family, you are my twin brother, Gulf." he said.

"Okay, as you said so. Owhhh, about the call that I answered just now. It's Dr. Pha and he ask you to meet him at HOSPITAL XY this Friday at 9am! He also said to bring someone with you because your illness is getting worse!" he said with tears in his eyes and walk away from the kitchen to his bedroom.

Goob were left dumbfounded. He was stunned for a few minutes. He turned off the stove and went to the bedroom. He opened the door and sit besides Gulf. He take a long breath.

"I'm sorry, Gulfie. It's not my intention to keep it a secret. I'm just scared you would leave me. I'm also scared Mew would leave me if you and Mew knows about my illness. I don't want to be alone."

"How could you say that I would leave you? You're my twin, Goob.. You're my younger brother that I loved so much. If Mew leave you, you still have me and Aunt Mame. I would never ever leave you." he said and hugged Goob tightly.

"Can you accompany me this Friday? I'll ask Dr. Pha to tell you everything."

"Yes Goob, you can count on me. I love you so much Goob."

"I love you too Gulfie and I'm sorry." They were both crying in each other hugs.

THE NEXT DAY
-------------------
Gulf is in his office when Goob called him.

"Hello Gulfie, can we have lunch together later?"

"Hey Goob. Of course dear twin. Where do you wanna eat?" he asked.