CHAPTER 34

After they had their late dinner, Mew took Tharn and Type to sleep. He put them on the bed. He patted them slowly and after a few minutes later, they were already in their deep slumber.

Mew get up slowly from the bed and went out of the room. Gulf was watching tv and Mew approached him.

"I have put the twinnies to sleep. Is there anything that you want to talk to me about? If no, I want to go to sleep." said Mew softly.

"Ummm..... Can you..... Can you sleep next to me tonight on the bed? I can put the twinnies in their baby cot and my husband can cuddle with me."

"Sleep next to you and cuddle with you? I think it's better for me to sleep on the floor. I might ended up doing something that you hate." uttered Mew.

"Doing something that I hate? Hmmm, you mean this one?" Gulf leaned closer to Mew and he licked Mew's earlobe.

"Or this one?" He licked Mew's lips.

"Or this one?" He pecked Mew's lips.

"Or this one?" He tilted Mew's head and licked his neck.

"Or this one?" He sucked Mew's neck and bit it slowly.

"Or this one?" He touched Mew's rod and stroked it gently.

"Or this....." Mew pushed him and he cut off his words immediately because he already felt so horny.

"Stop it Gulf! Please, don't tease me! I've been longing for you! I'm craving for your touch and your warm hugs but as soon as you told me that you hate me with all your guts, I buried all the feelings I had towards you!"

"I know I'm not as hurt as you are but still, it hurts me deeply but if that makes you happy, I'm willing to do that but now you're making it complicated, Gulf! I'm begging you, please don't tease me or do something like that anymore! I don't want you to hate me more in the future!" said Mew.

"But you ask me for one month to win back my heart, why don't you do anything? You only tried once and after that, you never try again. Why?" asked Gulf a little bit disappointed.

"Because I already know your plan with Bright. If I told you I already know about it, I'm sure that you will chase me out immediately."

"That's why I keep myself shut and distanced myself from you. I just need to be with the twinnies until the end of one month and the end of our anniversary." said Mew in his heart. Mew let out a heavy sigh.

"Because you told me that you hate me with all your guts. Because you told me that you fall out of love for me. And because you told me that you will never love me back even if I try anything to win back your heart."

"I think about it again and again about what you have told me and you were right, Gulf. I can see your hatred and I can't do anything to make you to love me back. That's why I decided to buried all of my feelings towards you."

"It's not 100% complete yet but it will, soon. Let's just be normal, Gulf. I mean, we still can continue with our plan but not with being touchable towards each other. My feelings for you might grow back if you continue doing what you're doing earlier to me."