CHAPTER 52

It's now lunch time and Gulf has waited for Mew for three hours. He decided to wait for him for one more hour and if Mew didn't come back, he'll stop everything.

"Hello Gulf. How's thing going on? Is everything okay?" asked Becca as soon as Gulf picked up his phone.

"Ummm..... Errr..... H-he left after I told him everything. It's my fault that he left again. It's okay, I'll just wait for him for one more hour and if he didn't come back, I'll do as I told you and Singto before. I'll stop everything and I won't bother him anymore."

"What?! He left you?! My god, my stupid brother! How are you now? Are you okay? I need to tell Phi Singto. Gosh, can't believe he just left you after you told him everything." said Becca, fully frustrated.

"It's okay Becca, don't worry naa. Please, don't tell Singto anything. I'm okay and I need to be okay. Again, it's totally my fault but I'm glad he has already forgiven me."

"Hmmm..... So, what are you going to do now?"

"As I told you earlier, I'll just wait for him and stop if he didn't come back. Don't worry, your phi Gulf is strong naa. How's twinnies?" asked Gulf, trying to change the topic.

"They're fine, don't worry about them. Now, let me knocked some sense to my stupid brother. Talk to you again later. Bye." and she quickly ended the call. Gulf sighed.

"Just one more hour. If he didn't come back, I'll stop and leave him. Hmmm..... That's the price you need to pay for your stupid plan Gulf." said Gulf to himself.

"Phi Mew, WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?! HE'S PREGNANT IF YOU FORGOT AND HE DIDN'T EAT ANYTHING YET BECAUSE HE'S SO EXCITED TO MEET YOU! WHY DID YOU LEFT HIM?! ARE YOU INSANE?!" asked Becca angrily as soon as Mew picked up her calls.

"What?! He didn't eat yet? B-but it's lunch time now. I told him to leave since I already forgave him. Why he still didn't eat anything?" asked Mew, confused.

"NO YOU IDIOT PHI! HE DIDN'T LEFT YET! HE'S STILL WAITING FOR YOU AND HE SAID HE WILL WAIT FOR YOU FOR ONE MORE HOUR AND IF YOU DIDN'T COME BACK, HE WILL STOP EVERYTHING!"

"S-stop everything? What d-do you mean?" asked Mew.

"BEFORE WE LET HIM TO MEET YOU, HE SAID TO US THAT HE WON'T BACK OFF EASILY. BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT HIM ANYMORE, HE WILL STOP EVERYTHING AND WILL GET OUT FROM YOURLIFE! LET ME ASK YOU THIS PHI! DO YOU REALLY WANT HIM TO DO THAT PHI MEW?!" asked Becca but Mew didn't say anything.

"I guess you want him to stop since you didn't answer my question. Hmmm, I won't bother you anymore. Okay phi, bye." Becca immediately cut of the line. He was shocked because it's now lunch time and Gulf still waiting for him.

"I love him but I don't want him to suffer anymore. Should I let him go? Should I get back home? Oh God, what should I do now? Please help me." whispered Mew to himself.

" 'He's pregnant if you forgot and he didn't eat anything yet because he's so excited to meet you.' " Suddenly he remembered Becca's word and now he knows what to do.

"Thanks, God." and he quickly went to the nearest shop. He ordered pad kra pao for their lunch but he's getting impatient because of the crowd. He's praying for his order to be done quickly before Gulf leave his house.