CHAPTER 32

Mew woke up from his sleep because he heard the alarm sound coming from his phone. He deliberately set an early alarm for him to get out from the room before Gulf woke up.

When he was about to shut off the alarm, he felt like someone was sleeping on his arm and he can sense the heavy breathe in his neck too. He opened his eyes slowly and he was frozed.

"G-Gulf. How did he ended up in my embrace? Did I hug him by myself? Shittt, this can't happen." whispered Mew and he removed Gulf's head slowly and put it on his pillow. Then he took his phone and make it silent.

"Gulf..... Gulf..... Hey Gulf..... Wake up." Gulf opened his eyes a little bit. He looked at his husband and pout.

"What time is it now?" asked Gulf. He rubbed his eyes.

"It's 4am."

"4am and you woke up as early as this hour? For what?" asked Gulf.

"I want to get back to Becca's room and you can continue your sleep on your bed." said Mew softly.

"But I want to sleep with you and I want you to hug me. Think faster Gulf, think!" said Gulf in his heart and he smirked.

"Hey Gulf, come on. Get up and lay on your bed."

"I'm sooooo lazy to get up. Why don't you carry me up?"

"Ca-carry you?" asked Mew and Gulf nodded. As soon as Mew put his arm under Gulf's head, he quickly pulled him to lie down again.

"Sleep! It's still early and don't make a noise or else, the twinnies will wake up!" said Gulf and Mew was stiffened.

"Errr Gulf, my arm..... You're sleeping on my arm."

"Owhhh, I thought I sleep on my pillow. Goshhh, no wonder it's so comfortable. Just let it be naa, it's sooooo comfortable. But still, I think something is wrong somewhere." said Gulf.

He turned Mew's body to faced him and he took Mew's another arm and put it again on his waist while he hugged him back and he snuggled into Mew's chest. Mew was stiffened again.

"That's better! Now shut up before the twinnies wake up and sleep! You bothered me just now and I'm still sleepy!" Mew just nodded.

"He hate me, right? But why he did this to me? Revenge, isn't it? Or is he having a nightmare?" Mew was thinking the possible when suddenly he heard Gulf's voice.

"Wondering why I'm like this?" Mew nodded.

"It's because I had a nightmare and I feel safe in your arms. Now stop wondering and please, just sleep because I'm really really still sleepy!" said Gulf and he hope that Mew believe the story that he just create about having a nightmare.

"Mew, why you didn't hug me back? Am I dirty?" asked Gulf when he realized Mew didn't hug him back.

"No Gulf, you're not dirty. It's nothing. Just sleep." said Mew and he hugged him but not tight as Gulf hug Mew.

"I love you." said Gulf and he kissed Mew's chest softly. Mew heard it and he feel the kiss too but he brushed it away from his head. He don't want any hope anymore.