CHAPTER 36

"Ehem ehem, adult nowadays. Haishhh, get a room you two!" said Aunt Mame out of nowhere and both of them were a lil bit shocked.

"A-Aunt Mame, hehe. Sorry about that." apologized Mew. Gulf just show his peace sign.

"Hello little angels. I missed both of you so much." said Aunt Mame to Tharn and Type and she kissed them.

"How about me? Don't you miss me too?" asked Gulf and he pouted. Aunt Mame smacked his head slowly.

"Awww, why did you do that?"

"Because you need to control your attitude. You're married Gulf and you have your own kids. Don't expect me to pamper you like before." said Aunt Mame and she laugh.

"It's okay if you don't want to pamper me. I have my lovely husband and I know, he can give me more later since you're here." Gulf looked at Mew and he winked at him.

"Ehhh, why me? I mean, what did you mean by I can give you more?" asked Mew with a confused face.

"You know husband, you can give me more than just a kiss later since Aunt Mame is here and I knew she wouldn't mind to take care of her twins' grandson for another grandson or granddaughter." said Gulf seductively and he give him a soft peck on his lips and Mew widened his eyes.

He looked at Aunt Mame with a shy look. "Errr, sorry. Don't mind him Aunt Mame. I don't know what devil is possessing him right now." apologized Mew.

"Hmmm, I'm just stating the truth. I can't seduce you to make love to me since we both know they would wake up in the middle of the night for their milk." and he pouted.

"Enough both of you. I'll take care of them tonight and I'll spend a night at the nearest hotel with them."

"But first, we need to drop by at the supermarket to buy their milk and some new clothes for them. After we got the things that we need, drop us at the nearest hotel and you can continue seducing each other until tomorrow. Don't argue with me and let's get going now!"

Both of them looked at each other and they nodded in unison. They arrives at the mall and they went to the supermarket to buy things related to the twins before heading up to the departmental store to buy them their new clothes.

"I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be back shortly." said Mew and he disappear in the crowd. Aunt Mame turned to Gulf.

"So, how are you and Mew? Did you two in a good terms now?" asked Aunt Mame.

"I confessed my feelings to him, Aunt Mame. I love him and I don't want to lose him anymore. I told him that I need him and our twins' need him too. I keep on asking him about our divorce but he keep on saying 'we will see about that'. He's planning on something after he sign the documents."

"I know he's going somewhere far away from me. I know he's going somewhere far away from our twins. I know he's going somewhere far away from us, his little family. And I know he's going somewhere far away from you and his family too."

"I don't know what I need to do anymore but one thing for sure, I won't let him sign the divorce paper, Aunt Mame. I need to find the documents as soon as possible as I only have this week to find it."