CHAPTER 12

Mew went to his bedroom. He feel so satisfied because he was able to slap the cheater's cheek. Love? No, he did not love him! He love Goob and he's very sure about that!

"Serves him right! He deserves it because he lied to me! I'm about to celebrate his pregnancy but when I know he's not Goob, I hate him and the baby with all my guts! Yes, I hate the baby too because it's not from my precious Goob's tummy!"

"If he thinks that he had my families support, he's totally wrong! Even though they accepted him, I still can't accept him! For me, he's the reason why Goob left me!" Mew talks to himself.

He grabbed his towel and he went inside the bathroom. He take his bath calmly and suddenly their hot make out sessions appeared on his mind.

"Damn Mew, why did you keep thinking of that slut? Owhhh yeah, why did I forget that he's my slut? Just wait Gulf! Tonight I'm gonna fuck you rough and hard until you begged for my mercy!" and he continued bathing.

Meanwhile in Gulf's bedroom, he's crying so hard while rubbing his tummy. "You can chase me Mew but please, don't chase our baby from your life. You can abandoned me Mew but please, don't abandoned our baby from your life. You can hate me Mew but please, don't hate our baby for the rest of your life."

"I can accept the fact that you don't love me anymore Mew but please, love our baby for the rest of your life. Our baby is innocent. I'm s-sorry baby. I-I make daddy hate you too. I promised to you I will make daddy loves you." He wiped his tears from falling down.

Gulf pulled his luggage and he sat on the bed. He open the luggage and starts arranging all of his belongings. After that, he settled himself and he lay down on the bed. He tried to sleep but he can't.

"How can I sleep by myself if I always cuddle with Mew every night before I sleep? I-I miss you husband." Again, tears rolled down from his bambi eyes. Then he wake up. He take his shirt that he wears earlier and he sniffed it.

"Hmmm, atleast I can still smell his scent from here." whispered Gulf and he layed back on the bed hugging his shirt with Mew's scent on it.

While he was sniffing the scent, he heard the door opened. He turned around and he sees Mew looking at him lustfully.

"H-husband. W-what are you d-doing here? D-do you need a-anything?" Gulf was stuttered.

"Who's your husband?! I'm your master, not your husband and you're my slut! Still remember it?" said Mew coldly. He walks towards Gulf and he pinned him down.

"You say you would do anything to save the baby, am I right, dear slut?" Gulf nodded.

"Good, be prepared to get tortured and hurt!" he said as he slapped Gulf's chubby cheeks.

He cupped Gulf's face. "Ouchhh, is it hurt dear slut?" Gulf nodded.

"Awww, pity my slut. Let me kiss your cheek to ease the pain." Mew kissed his cheek and again, he slapped the chubby cheek. He can see tears rolling down from Gulf's eyes but he didn't care.

"Stop crying baby. Oopsss sorry, my foulmouth. Stop crying slut or I will hurt you more than this." Then, Mew touched Gulf's tummy.