CHAPTER 27

It's 6am when Becca entered Gulf's room and Mew still didn't wake up from his sleep. Gulf is still in Mew's embrace. Becca went near Mew and she wakes him up.

"Phi Mew..... Phi..... Phi Mew..... Wake up, it's 6am now." whispered Becca to Mew's ear. Mew rubs his eyes slowly and he opened his eyes.

"6am? Sorry Becca and thanks for waking me up. I'm supposed to wake up at 5.30am. I guess I didn't hear my alarm." said Mew.

"No problem, Phi Mew. I will prepare our breakfast. Take a bath and have a breakfast first before you go back."

Mew nodded and he went inside the bathroom while Becca went to to kitchen to prepare their breakfast.

Becca just finished cooking their breakfast when she heard Gulf's voice. She rushed inside the room and there, she sees Gulf were shaking and he was crying. Becca went near him and she hugged his brother-in-law.

"Be-Becca, I saw him. I really saw him. He approached me. I-I'm so scared Becca."

"What are you scared of, Gulf?" asked Becca. Gulf pulled himself from Becca's hug.

"I'm scared he w-would kill my twins. Waittt, where is Tharn and Type? Where is the twins? D-Did he k-kidnapped them?" asked Gulf thinking about his twins.

"Tharn and Type are totally save and no Gulf, Phi Mew didn't kidnapped them. I asked Bright to take care of the twins. Don't worry okay."

"Please take a good care of my twins. I know he's your brother but please, don't let him took them away from me. I have lost my baby before and I don't want to lose them. They're my everything. I don't have anyone else except for them and Aunt Mame. I love them so much." Gulf wiped his tears.

"Heyyy Gulfie, take a look at me. I won't let Phi Mew took them away from you, that's my promise." Gulf nodded.

"How about the divorce? Did he sign it? Maybe he's here because of that. He wanted to take his revenge again against me because you save me from him, isn't it?"

Gulf still doesn't know that Mew is in the bathroom and he heard all of their conversations. Mew went out from the bathroom when Gulf talks about the divorce. He went near him and he kneel down.

"Nooo, I won't divorce you! I won't let you go! You're mine, love! You're meant to be mine! Pleaseee, give me one more chance to prove my love for you, baby!" begged Mew.

Gulf was shocked to see Mew in his room and he pushed Mew a bit hard. "M-master!"

"No Gulf, he is not your master. Don't call him master anymore. He is your husband. I will leave you two so both of you could talk. Call me if you need anything, okay Gulfie." said Becca softly and she went out from the room.

"But..... He is my master and I am his slut. He told me to call him master and he also forbade me to use other word than master." whispered Gulf but Mew still can hear what he's saying. Mew stood up and he sit besides Gulf.

"Baby please, don't call me master anymore and stop calling yourself slut. It hurts me so much." Mew wants to hold his hands but Gulf flinched.