CHAPTER 6

ONE DAY BEFORE WEDDING
-----------------------------------
Gulf went to his bestfriend's cafe. He wanted him to be the best man for his wedding with Mew. He opened the door and greet him.

"Hi Mild. Busy or less busy or not busy at all?"

"Hi Gulf, it's been a long time since the last time you came here. Less busy but don't worry, Boat and Kaownah can back up me." he said.

"I need to talk something with you and it's emergency. But you have to listen to me first until I finish explained everything to you." Mild looked at him suspiciously.

"Okay, lets go to my office." Gulf nodded and they went to Mild's office.

"Okay, what do you want to talk and why did you sound so serious?" asked Mild.

"Promise me first you won't interruped when I tell you about the matter!"

"Yes Gulf, pinky promise. Now spill." Gulf take a long deep breath and started explaining to him from A to Z.

"Okay, I'm done."

Mild looked at him with an angry face and he smacked Gulf's head really hard!

"What the hell Mild? Do you want to die?!" asked Gulf angrily.

"Shut up, my turn to speak! Serious Gulf?! I thought between us, I'm the one who's dumb but you're dumber! You're ruining your future by pretending to be Goob!"

"I get it when you say you want to fulfill Goob's last requests but you are digging your own grave! He might not recognized you now but how about in the future?! You can't hide forever! You can't pretend to be Goob forever!"

"I know you're in love with him but he's in love with Goob, your twin! For God sake Gulf, please think about it again! Do you really want it?!" asked Mild at the same time yelling at Gulf.

"Yes Mild, I'm sticking with my decision. I'll faced the consequences with my own. It's okay if he didn't love me. As long as I had him besides me, I'll be okay."

"As you say so." Mild rolled up his eyes.

"I need you to be my best man for tomorrow but don't slipped your tongue by calling me Gulf. If Mew ask who are you, just say Gulf sent you to be my best man replacing him because he did not finish his job yet. Please naa Mild." plead Gulf with his bambi eyes.

"Shiaaa Gulf, stop pleading like that! Okay okay, I'll be your best man tomorrow!" said Mild annoyingly.

"Thank you so much best friend! Now I'm going to meet Aunt Mame. See you tomorrow naa my best man!" said Gulf and he hugged Mild.

AT THE ORPHANAGE
--------------------------
Since it's near to lunchtime, Gulf went straight to the kitchen. Aunt Mame must be busy by now checking the food to be served later.

"Hello dearest Aunt Mame." he greet and he hugged Aunt Mame.

"Hi Gulf, how are you? Wait, tomorrow is your wedding day, right? Aren't you supposed to be busy by now?" she asked confusely.