CHAPTER 51

The next morning, Gulf woke up excitedly. He missed his husband so much. He can't wait to meet with Mew. He is determined to tell all the stupid plans he has planned and will apologize to him. He really hope that Mew will listen to him and forgive him.

For him, it's okay if Mew doesn't want to get back with him. As long as Mew forgave him, he'll be okay. When he's done settling his twinnies, he immediately called Becca. He can't wait to see his Mew, his life.

**********

"Hello Gulfie, hey twinnies. Come on Gulf, lets go and meet your love."

"Heyyy aunt Becca. I can't wait to see him. I missed him so much. We missed our dada too." said Gulf happily. He enters the car and they went to Mew's condo. Once they arrived, Becca immediately call Singto. Within a few seconds, Singto answered the call.

"Hello Phi. I'm here with Gulf. I left Gulf in the car first. Then he'll go up when we're done with Phi Mew. Is it okay with you?" asked Becca.

"Yeah sure. Your phi just woke up and he'll take his shower later after he sign the papers. Hurry up so that we can let them meet."

"Okay Phi, I'll go up now. See you." and she hang up the phone.

"Are you ready, brother-in-law?"

"I'm ready but at the same time I'm afraid. It's okay, I need to faced the reality. Go Becca. I can't wait to meet my boo. Please, be faster okay." said Gulf and Becca nodded.

"Hi Phi. Where's Phi Mew?" asked Becca when she get inside the house.

"He's inside his room. Come, lets get his sign and we're ready to let Gulf meet with him." said Singto and they walked to Mew's room. Singto knocked on the door and Mew just shout from inside telling them to enter his room.

"Hey brother. How are you today? Phi, are you sure you're gonna sign those papers?" asked Becca after she sat down beside his brother.

"Yup, I'm 100% sure. So, where's the document? Lets just finish this in one go and Singto, can we go back today once your done shopping for your hubby?" Mew asked and Singto just nodded.

"Here's the document Phi Mew." Mew took the document. He looked at it for awhile and he signed the document. He sighed heavily and he passed the document back to Becca.

"I'm done signing it. So, let me just take a shower. Please lock the door before both of you leave." said Mew and he quickly went inside the bathroom. Becca and Singto just nodded and they walked out from Mew's room.

"Sorry for the long wait Gulf. He already sign the document and now, it's your turn." Gulf took the document and he quickly signed it.

"Here's the key. I'm not sure if he's done showering or not but before we get down, he went to take a shower. We can only help you till here. Good luck on your mission. Hope you can get your love back." said Singto. Gulf took the key and he smiles.

"Thank you so much for helping me. I promised, I won't back off easily but if he doesn't want me anymore, I'll stop everything and get out from his life. Thanks again for helping me." With that has been said, Singto and Becca nodded and they left with the twinnies to the mall.