CHAPTER 14

Mew was waiting in the waiting room next to the emergency room when his family arrived at the hospital.

"Mew, how is Gulf? How can he be in the emergency room? Did you do something to him?" Ma asked him.

"No Ma, I didn't do anything to him. I found him unconscious in the kitchen when I had just returned from work." said Mew.

"Tong, did you already informed to Becca about this?" Pa asked him.

"Yes Pa, I already informed her. She say she will come here as soon as she finish her discussion with her friend." A few minutes later, Aunt Mame, Mild, Boat and Kaownah arrived.

"How is him? What did you do to him Mew? You promised me that you want to take a good care of him." said Aunt Mame while crying.

"I-I don't know yet Aunt Mame. Dr. Wayo has not yet came out from the emergency room. I found him unconscious in the kitchen when I had just returned from work. I'm sorry Aunt Mame, I'm so sorry." said Mew pretend to apologize.

Mrs. Jongcheveevat hugged Aunt Mame and she calmed her down. Kaownah drag Mew to the corner.

"If you do something bad to him or anything bad happened to him, I swear I will kill you." said Kaownah in anger. Mew just gave him a death glare.

Suddenly Dr. Wayo stepped in. "I would like to apologize in advance to all. We have tried our best but I regret to informed that Mr. Gulf had a miscarriage."

"What?? Gulf's pregnant??" asked Mr. and Mrs. Jongcheveevat in unison.

Aunt Mame, Mild, Boat and Kaownah was shocked because they didn't expect Mr. and Mrs. Jongcheveevat reaction when Dr. Wayo called him Gulf instead of Goob.

"Yes, he's one month pregnant. Mr. Mew, I hope you persevered in receiving this news. I will transfer Mr. Gulf to the ward now. You can see him there." said Dr. Wayo and he walked out from the room.

"What have I done?" Mew whispered to himself. Mew fell to the floor. He should have felt happy because he managed to make Gulf miscarriage but he felt sad instead of happy and he don't know why.

He chase away the feelings. He don't want to felt any guilty or sad because he wanted that to happen. He don't want the baby. Aunt Mame approached him and he looked at her.

"Mew, son. Get up. It's not your fault." Aunt Mame help Mew to stand up.

"Mew, you have to be strong. If you're not strong, how can you tell the news to Gulf? You must be strong little brother." said Tong and he hugged him.

"Come, let's go the the ward and wait for him there." said Mr. Jongcheveevat and they walked out to the ward.

"I gave him an injection and he will sleep until tomorrow. There's nothing serious to worry about him. I'll come back tomorrow to check on him."

"All of you may stay here since it's a private ward but please, don't make too much noise. I'll go first." said Dr. Wayo and he went out from the room. They all take a looked at Gulf.