CHAPTER 31

Gulf went inside the room after a few minutes thinking about Mew's word. He knew that Mew is in the bathroom taking his shower and he decided to wait for him.

" 'I got another three weeks here.' " Again, another Mew's word ringing in his ears.

"Three weeks? That's the end of one month that he requested before and he will fly to the place that I don't even know where is it as soon as the three weeks end."

"The place, is it related to me? Why do I have a strong bad feelings here? I hope you didn't do anything stupid before I give my answer, Mew." he talks to himself.

Mew finally came out from the bathroom after he's waiting for about twenty minutes.

"Mew....."

"Gulf....."

Both of them said in unison and both of them was shocked. Mew was shocked because he was half naked in front of his husband and he's afraid that it might cause his husband having his trauma back.

While Gulf was shocked because he didn't expect that he would see Mew's tempting nipples and his sexy sixpack again. His heart were beating so fast. He gulped hard.

"Those tempting nipples and his sexy sixpack will be the death of me. Wait, what are you thinking Gulf?" He mentally slapped his head.

"Errr, sorry. I'm waiting for you because I have something to talk about."

Mew immediately wear his shirt. "What are you gonna talk about?"

"The twinnies new clothes. Did you really bought it or someone give it to them? Because it has uncle's word written on every clothes." said Gulf.

"I bought it. Here, look at the receipt if you didn't believe me." Mew opened his wallet and showed him the receipt.

"But why uncle's word?"

"Because I don't want them to know about their cruel and mean daddy as they already have their dada."

"That's why I take back all clothes with daddy's word and I replaced it with uncle's word. Don't worry Gulf, they won't ask you about their uncle when they grow up."

"But if they ask you about it, you can told them that their uncle's already dead." Gulf frowned but Mew give his sweet smile to him.

"D-dead? Listen Mew, I know I said that the twinnies didn't need their daddy but it doesn't mean that you have to addressed yourself as uncle to them. Even Tharn's calling you daddy. It was his first word and first met with you."

"It was a mistakes, Gulf. His first word should be dada, same as Type. Bright must be very sad because Tharn called me daddy instead of dada." said Mew.

"N-no, he's not sad. Don't worry about that. You can addressed yourself as daddy to them, I'm okay with that." Mew smile and nodded.

He patted Gulf's head but then he stopped doing that after he realized something.

"Damn, I'm sorry Gulf. Didn't mean to do that to you." Mew sincerely apologize to him.