CHAPTER 38

Mew took out his phone from his pocket and he called Mint. "Hello MewMew. How is it? Do you manage to save your marriage?"

"He-hello Mint. Are you still there? I mean at the hotel?" asked Mew controlling his voice.

"Yes MewMew and I'm with Boom now. Are you crying my MewMew?"

"I guess I'll meet you and Boom there. Wait for me." and he hung up the phone.

After twenty minutes of walking, he finally arrives at the hotel. He took the lift to the 4th floor and he went straight to the hotel room. He press the bell and not long after that, Boom opened the door and he was shocked when Mew fell down to the floor.

"Heyyy buddy. Come on, stand with me. Let me walk you inside." Boom pulled Mew to stand up and they walked in slowly. Mint immediately hugged Mew.

"Don't tell me that you fail to do so, MewMew." Mew just cried on Mint's shoulder. He don't have any energy to speak anything for now.

"Cry your heart out, MewMew. Don't refrain yourself. You have me. You have Boom. You have us, your friend." said Mint and Mew cried harder.

"I'll sign the divorce paper tomorrow on our anniversary day. He doesn't want to listen anything from me. I lost him, Mint. I lost him, Boom. I lost him, forever." Both Mint and Boom were shocked. Mint slowly pushed Mew and forced him to sit on the bed.

"Give me his number. I'll call him and explain to him." said Boom.

"It's okay, Boom. You don't need to explain anything to him. I can see hatred in his eyes just like before when I'm begging him not to leave me. Can you help me with something?" Boom nodded.

"As you can see, we're not gonna celebrate our anniversary here anymore. Can you help me to deliver the cake and the bouquet tomorrow after lunch for him but you need to come here first before I check out as I need to pass something for him."

"Can you help me with that, Boom? Don't worry, I won't bother you after this as I'm not going to stay here anymore. I already have my back up plan."

"You know you can count on me buddy but can I ask something? Where do you wanna go? I didn't mean to pry but atleast tell me something about your back up plan." utter Boom and Mint nodded.

"I'm going to stay at Tokyo. I have already bought a small mansion there with the help of my friend."

"What about your family?"

"Don't worry about them. I already know they will not accept me because I failed to ask for his forgiveness and I failed on my marriage."

"I'm sorry, Mew. If only I've listen to you, none of this will happen. It was all my fault. I'm sorry friend, I'm sorry." apologize Boom.

"It's okay, Boomie. It's not your fault. Just that, we were not meant to be together." Mew smile and he wiped his tears.

"Guess, you need time. We will take a leave and will see you tomorrow. I hope you didn't do anything stupid, MewMew." Mew nodded and bid good bye to them. He then layed down on the bed looking at the ceiling.