CHAPTER 30

" 'You said that they didn't need their daddy. That's why I addressed myself as Uncle. Sorry that Tharn called me daddy. Don't worry, he won't called me daddy anymore after this.' "

Mew's word keeps on ringing in Gulf's ears. He did felt guilty when Mew addressed himself as Uncle to his own twinnies. He didn't expect that and he didn't expect that Tharn would called Mew daddy as that is his first word and his first met with his daddy too.

Then he went near Tharn and he caressed Tharn's cheeks. "You try to stand up using his leg. You make a sad face to him and when he lifted you, you smile."

"You called him daddy. You even cry when papa want to take you from him. You recognized your daddy, isn't it? Hmmm, sleep well Tharn." Gulf kissed his cheek and went out from the room.

"Where is him?" asked Gulf to Bright.

"He's inside Becca's room. Can't you give him another chance, Gulf? Or atleast let him addressed himself as daddy to his twinnies. I know there's something you said to him that might hurt him the most and that's why he addressed himself as uncle to his own flesh and blood."

"I know you don't want to care about his feeling but he's being hurt. He's hurting himself by using the word 'uncle' towards his own twinnies and I know you're aware of it."

"You don't want your twinnies to call him daddy but Tharn did call him daddy and he's so comfortable with him even though he just met with him, am I right?" asked Bright and Gulf nodded.

"I really didn't need him anymore in my life and yes, I don't want them to call him daddy as I told you before but I didn't expect that he would addressed himself as uncle."

"Are you sure you didn't need him anymore in your life, Gulf? Are you really sure about that? You know, your eyes and heart can't lie."

"You act coldly to him without looking at him when he's near you but when he's far from you, you would look at him like a person who is longing for his lover."

"Nooo, it's....." Gulf wanted to say something but Bright cut off his words.

"Don't deny the truth Gulf because I always notice it! When you look at him, there's a glow in your eyes. You and your mouth might said that you didn't need him but what about your heart? Did you and your heart saying that too?"

"He knows about me being your boyfriend but he still wanted to persuade you. I know he did a lot of terrible and horrible things to you but he regret it, Gulf. I know you notice that but you're denying it because of your ego."

"He's longing for you and you're longing for him. I can see it in your eyes and I can see it in his eyes too. Both of you needed each other and your lil twinnies need their daddy too but you're denying it."

"Because of what? Because of your own ego. Stop denying the truth, Gulf. I don't want you to regret it later because of your ego. If you continued denying the truth, trust me dude, when he sign the divorce paper, it's gonna be hard for you to persuade him like he did to you and you will lose him forever."

"Here, take Type with you and let him sleep with his big brother later." Gulf nodded and he took Type's from Bright.