CHAPTER 35

Two weeks has passed and it means that only this week left for Mew to be with his lovely husband and twins. He didn't let go of the opportunity to be with them since the day Gulf confessed to him.

Mew loves Gulf too much but he realized that his love only leads to suffering rather than happiness. Even though Gulf has confessed to him, he didn't want Gulf and his twins to suffer anymore. For him, it is enough that he's the only one who suffers.

Mew looked at Gulf who's still in his deep slumber on his chest. He pecked Gulf's head and leaned forward to look at his face.

"I love you baby boy. I love you so much and I know you love me too but I'm sorry, I don't want you and your twins to suffer more if you continue to be with me."

"Let me be your husband for this last week as I need to keep the most memorable memories in my mind and after that, I will let you go as you want and as I promise. I hope when I leave, your life would be better than now."

Mew quickly wiped his tears before it landed on Gulf's cheek. He was lost in his thought when his phone's ringing and as usual, it was Singto who calls him. He immediately answers the call before Gulf woke up.

"Hello Mew. How are you dude? How about you and Gulf? Is there any progress between you and him?" asked Singto worriedly.

"Woahhh, slow down please. Hello too dude and don't worry, I'm totally fine. Gulf and me were also in a good condition. In fact, he's the one who confessed to me and he ask me not to leave him and our twins." said Mew.

"W-what? He confess and ask you not to leave him and your twins? That was totally good Mew!! That means he accepted you wholeheartedly now and I told you, he need you the most. You don't have to sign the divorce paper anymore."

"I'm happy for you dude! I'm really happy for you! You know what? Your anniversary is just around the corner if I'm not mistaken. So, why don't you take them to the mansion that you bought or you can just take Gulf to celebrate your anniversary. I'm sure he will like it Mew." Singto said happily.

"Don't be too happy for me dude because I'm still gonna sign the divorce paper. I don't want him and his twins to suffer anymore, they deserves better than me."

"I love him, Singto. I love him so much but I don't want to tie Gulf in this marriage anymore. I just want him to be happy like before, before he met me again."

"Hmmm, about our anniversary. You are right, Singto. My anniversary is on this weekend and I will leave him after that. It's not that I'm not gonna celebrate it with him, I will when the clock turned into 12.00am."

"And in the morning, he will not see the cruel, mean and annoying Mew Suppasit anymore. He will just see the document. I will leave for good, Singto and I will return back as the new Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, hehe."

"Let's end the talk and we will talk again later. I don't want to disturb Gulf because he's sleeping right now. Bye Singto and send my regards to Krist." Mew hung up the phone but little did he know, his husband heard the last two sentences until he cut off the line.

Mew removed Gulf's head from his chest. He wake up slowly from the bed and went inside the bathroom. Meanwhile with Gulf, after Mew went inside the bathroom, tears falls down from his eyes.