CHAPTER 1

It's 11pm and...... *Krriinggg! Krriinggg!* The phone's ringing for nth time but still the owner did not pick up his phone. He knew his phone was ringing but he was too lazy to answer.

*Krriinggg! Krriinggg!*

"Shiaaa, who's calling me again and again? If it's not an urgent call, I'll kill the person that calling me!" Gulf mumbled to himself.

He look at the phone and he was shocked. It's Goob, his twin. He answered the call immediately.

"Hello dude. May I help you? Owhhh wait, do I know you?" he asked in sarcastic tone.

"Woah, why so angry my twin? Rilex, I'm not having a long talk with you. I just want to informed you that I'll be back in two days. I missed you, Gulfie!"

"What??? You're coming back??? Is it for real Goob??? I mean, you're coming back to stay with me forever is it???" he asked happily.

"Yes Gulfie, I'm coming back for real and I won't leave you again but I won't stay with you because I'm coming back with my boyfriend. You don't have to fetch me at the airport. Just informed me where we gonna hangout and as soon as I touched down, I'll go straight to you with him! See you in two days, twin! I love you and I know you love me too!" he hung up the phone and Gulf was left dumbfounded.

"Boyfriend huh? Did I heard the correct word? Whatever, as long as you want to come back here! I missed you too Goob! It's been a long time since we last meet with each other!"

"I hope you're not mad anymore at Aunt Mame. She did what the best for you my younger brother and she missed you so much too! Goshh, I can't wait to see you and there's a lot of things that I wanna share with you." Gulf mumbled. He fell asleep a few minutes later.

THE NEXT MORNING
---------------------------
Gulf wake up at 10am. Luckily it was Saturday. If not, he'll be punished by his boss for being late to work. Suddenly he remembered something.

"Haishhh, did I have a dream about Goob calling me saying that he'll come back in two days?" he asked himself and slapped his cheek for so many times. He want to entered the bathroom when his phone suddenly ringing. He look at the phone and it was Goob calling him.

"Hello Goob, what do you want?"

"I don't want anything, just want to remind you about tomorrow. Don't forget na." he said.

"Tomorrow? Wait, I don't understand. What did you mean by tomorrow?" he asked him.

"Damn brother, I told you last night that I'll come back home in two days with my boyfriend which is mean by tomorrow when we're on the phone! Don't you say that you forget about it already!" he said angrily.

"Ehh, it's real then! I thought I had a dream about you calling me and telling that you want to come back here. I'm so happy you're coming back to me eventhough you're not staying with me."

"Okay Goob, I'll send you the location when you touched down here. I can't wait to see you my younger brother."

"Can't wait to see you too brother. I have to go. I love you Gulfie and I know you love me too. Bye Gulfie. Jub jub." Again, he hung up the phone.