CHAPTER 45 (18+)

After they had their breakfast, Mew told Gulf that he need to call his friend and will be back once he's done talking with his friend.

Gulf's mind started drifting remembering all the things that had happened to him from the beginning he knew Mew until now. He was so deep in his thought that he didn't hear Mew called for him and he didn't even notice that Mew already sat next to him. Mew patted his shoulder and he was startled.

"Baby, are you okay?" asked Mew worriedly. Gulf nodded.

"I'm fine, Mew. Don't worry about me."

"Mew. When will you call me husband or love like before?"

"I-I don't know. After I'm done writing the letter, I already made a promise to myself that I won't call you husband or love anymore. Why suddenly you become so nice to me? Why are you here, Mew?"

"I'm here because I need love from my baby. I'm here because I need my baby to be by my side forever. I'm here to get back the love of my life and it's you and our twinnies, baby."

"I know I have hurt you before. I know I have tortured you before . I know I have hit you before. I know I have kicked you before. I know I have slapped you before. I know I have killed our daughter before. I know I was so mean to you before. I know I was so cruel to you before."

"But I have changed. I have changed for you. I have changed for our twinnies too. I have changed for us. I was so happy when you finally accepted me in your life but I made a stupid mistake by not telling you about my anniversary surprise to you. I tried to explain the whole things to you that night."

"I looked into your eyes to see if there's any love for me even just a lil bit but no, all I can see was just hatred. So, I have decided to stop Bright when he try to tell you the truth because that time, I can only see hatred in your eyes."

"I wanted to hug you so bad that night before I left, so I ask for your permission but you said no and you're disgusted to be hug by me. I went back to the hotel where you caught me with Mint and her husband wanna talk with you but I know, you won't change your mind."

"I have decided to block your number because I know, it's the time for me to let you go. So, I just ask them to deliver the cake, the bouquet and the gift box which contains of your old diary and my letter. You know baby, it felt like my world has been crushed when I signed the divorce paper."

"But I told to myself, 'It's okay Mew. You already hurt him so much and it's time for you to let him go. It's hard but you need to let him go. Let him be happy with someone's that appreciate him more than you. You can do it and you're strong.' "

"I followed my back up plan and luckily, Singto and his husband were there willingly to help me. When I know that I need to do a job at London, I felt so happy but suddenly I remembered your words and it kept on ringing at my ears. I thought Bright would send someone to fetch me, he did but he send you to me."

"I was so happy but then, your words ringing again. I'm losing myself when I saw your letter together with the ring. Luckily, Princess was there to help me and Aunt Mame was here to help me too. She told me to sort out things with you. Come, let's get inside the room." Mew said and he carried him in bridal style again.