CHAPTER 23

When they get back home, Mew went straight to the room and he immediately call Aunt Mame. After the third call, Aunt Mame answer the phone.

"Hello Aunt Mame. How are you?" asked Mew.

"H-Hello Mew. I'm fine and how about you? Why did you call me? Is there anything that I can help?"

"I'm fine too, Aunt Mame but now I think, I would bursted into tears again." Aunt Mame noticed the changed of Mew's voice.

"Heyyy son, what's wrong? You have me to share anything, remember?"

"I..... Ummm I..... I missed him, Aunt Mame. I missed my husband so much. I had a really bad dream last night but in the same time, there's something that makes me happy although it was just a dream."

"What is it dear? Want to share with me?" asked Aunt Mame.

"Of course, Aunt Mame and I will tell you the bad dream first."

"Spill it son, I'm all ears." said her.

"I dream about Gulf came back to me but..... But he said that it's just for a while and he came back because he wanted to give me his s-sex service before he leave me."

"I told him to call me husband and stop saying that he's my slut but he keeps on calling me master and saying that he's my slut. I asked for his forgiveness and he said he already forgive me but he still call me master and he call himself slut."

"I also told him that he's my precious and he said he's not my precious but Goob. It hurts me, Aunt Mame. I know I did a lot of horrible and cruel things to him but I've change Aunt Mame." Mew sobs.

"I-I love him Aunt Mame. I need him by my side. The way he smiled at me. The way he looked at me. The way he peck my lips. It felt so real. The dream felt so real and I d-don't want to lose him Aunt Mame." he cried harder than before.

Aunt Mame felt guilty. Mew is crying there and Gulf is here not wanting to meet or bumped into him because of the trauma.

"I'm sorry, Mew." said Aunt Mame in her heart before she continued talking with Mew.

"Listen here Mew, it was just a dream. I'm sure Gulf not gonna leave you. You said that he love you, right? So, he's not gonna leave you. Have trust in your love, Mew. Now tell me what makes you happy either than the bad dream?" asked Aunt Mame.

"About that..... After Gulf leave me, my little one came and hugged me. She told me that Gulf doesn't love me anymore and he hated me. She said that Gulf only love her and her brothers. I'm so shocked to hear the word brothers so I asked her if Gulf's pregnant and she said yes."

"I know it was just a dream but I'm happy, Aunt Mame. I'm too happy and if Gulf really pregnant right now, I would be the happiest daddy in the world even though he doesn't love me anymore and he hate me."

"He is, Mew. He is pregnant now, your twins. I don't know if he hate you but he already fall out of love for you. I'm sorry Mew for hiding this." said Aunt Mame again in her heart. Aunt Mame feels bad for Mew. She really pitied him.

"Let's pray together okay, for Gulf coming back to you and both of you could have another child."

"I missed him so much, Aunt Mame. I always pray that one day he would come back to me even if it hurts me knowing that he really hate me and fall out of love for me."