CHAPTER 50

A week has passed but no one knows where Mew is. Gulf calls Bright and tells him everything that happened to him and Mew. Bright knows where Mew is but he doesn't want to tell Gulf. He is super angry at his friend for making a stupid plan.

"Please Bright, tell me where he is. I know you know where he is. I need him. His twinnnies and his lil bean need him too. He left and I know it's my fault. I wanted to apologize to him and tell him the truth."

"Why don't you just go ahead with your plan? Mew has simplified your plan you know. You just have to wait for the divorce papers from him and boom, you are free from the marriage and you are also free from carrying Goob's name. That's what you want from him, right?" said Bright sarcastically.

"Yes, I do want to be free but not from him. I just want to be free from Goob's name. I should have told him instead of carrying my stupid plan. I hurt him more than he had hurt me. Please Bright, help me again. I promise, I won't do the same mistakes again." plead Gulf.

"Nope. I don't want to help you anymore. Just wait for him or just wait for the divorce papers from him. If he handed the divorce papers by himself, you're lucky and you can tell him the truth. If not, just consider as you're not lucky to meet him again. I got to go. Bye Gulf." and Bright immediately hang up the phone.

"Where are you? Where do you hide yourself? Don't you love me anymore, boo? Don't you love your family anymore? I need you. All of us need you here. You know what? Our lil bean and me craving for your crispy pork basil. Not only that, we missed your scent too. Please, come back to us." said Gulf while looking at Mew's photo in his phone.

"Are you done packing your stuff?" asked Singto.

"Yes, all done. Thank you for accompanying me back to Thailand to deal with my divorce. I'm sorry to bother you but I don't want to see him. I've promised not to show my face to him anymore." Mew said sadly.

"Why don't you ask Tong or Becca to accompany you? Your parents, do they know about this?" asked Singto again and Mew scratched his nape.

"Uhmmm, only Becca know about this and she's helping me with my divorcing document since she's on vacation there. For the rest, they don't know and I don't even tell them about this."

"You already know that my parents won't forgive me for what I did to Gulf. They don't even care about me but it's okay because I know, they're ashamed of me." uttered Mew.

"You know what? I caught you once seeing their picture. If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here. You don't have to pretend you're strong all the time." said Singto and he smiled. Mew quickly pulled Singto and he hugged him, so tight. He cried silently.

"Cry buddy, just cry. Cry until you're satistied. Even if the whole world didn't care about you, I care. You have me and Krist. You have us Mew, your best friend."

**********

"Phi Mew Phi Singto, here." said Becca. They went to Becca's car and Mew hugged her. Singto just nodded and smiles.

"How are you, lil Princess?" asked Mew.

"I'm fine, Phi Mew. How about you?"