CHAPTER 46

Mew woke up from his sleep when he heard the door bell's rang. He looked at his husband and he kissed his forehead.

"Love, wake up. I need to open the door." said Mew softly. Gulf opened his eyes a lil bit then he closed them again.

"Baby..... Love..... Wake up naa. There's someone ringing the door bell." Gulf sighed and he released Mew slowly. Mew walked out and he opened the door.

"Daddy!" the twinnies said in unison.

"Daddy's little angels." Mew took them from Aunt Mame.

"Hi, Aunt Mame. Hi, Mild. Come in. Gulf still on the bed but we already woke up earlier." said Mew and he lead them inside.

"It's okay, don't worry. Have you settle everything with him?" asked Aunt Mame as she placed the food on the table.

"Yes, Aunt Mame. Thank god, he forgave me. Wait naa, I'll get him up by bringing these cute little angels with me."

Mew took them with him and once he's inside the room, he placed them on the bed and Tharn immediately crawled to his papa while Type, he crawls back to Mew.

"Pa..... Papa." said Tharn and he poked Gulf's nose.

"Love, wake up. They're here. Aunt Mame and Mild is here too."

"Five minutes, husband." Then, he felt someone's poking his nose again.

"Pappa." Gulf opened his eyes and he saw Tharn's in front of him. He quickly got up and hugged Tharn. He was in pain because of the hot session but he choose to ignore it since he missed his twins' so much.

"Tharn, papa missed you." Gulf said and he looked at Mew.

"So, Type's attracted to you huh?" Mew nodded.

"And possessive too, just like his papa." and Mew kissed his forehead.

"Aunt Mame and Mild are waiting for us and Aunt Mame brings you yellow curry." Gulf gulped hard and he licked his lips unconciously.

"Love, stop licking your lips or they might hear you moaning my name again." Gulf blushed.

"W-what are you talking about? Tharn and Type can hear it you know and I didn't lick my lips."

"Yes you are, love. Go freshen up. I'll wait here with them." Mew said and he took Tharn's from Gulf. Meanwhile with Aunt Mame and Mild, they served the lunch that she cooked at the orphanage for Gulf.

"He told me that he wanna eat yellow curry, so I cook it for him. I hope they already cleared everything between them, Mild. I can't see them suffering anymore especially Gulf."

"Don't worry, Aunt Mame. I think they already cleared everything between them. If not, they would not wake up this late especially Gulf. You know Gulf, Aunt Mame."

"Ehemmm, gossiping about me, Mild?" asked Gulf and he smirked evilly.

"N-no. I'm not gossiping about you Gulf. Please naa, don't smack my head. Naa naa naa." plead Mild and he hugged his best friend. Mew laugh and he stood next to Aunt Mame.