CHAPTER 47

It's been one week since Mew told Gulf the truth about his wrong doings and him being in love with Gulf while he was with Goob and Gulf still didn't talk to him. Yes, Gulf was angry at him because of what Mew did to him and his daughter and he couldn't accept Mew's reason.

Flashback
---------------
They just finished their dinner and Gulf went inside Goob's room to put the twins' to sleep. Once he's done with them, he went out and sat besides his husband who was busy watching the movie.

"Husband, can you tell me how do you fall in love with me? If possible, I want to know it now. Pwetty pweaseeee....." plead Gulf with his bambi eyes.

Mew gulped hard. He can always told Gulf about how he fall in love with him but he's afraid. He's afraid if Gulf ask him one question that he really want to avoid. He can't afford to lose Gulf once again but he needs to tell him. Mew turned off the tv and he dragged Gulf to the room.

"Come here, let me hug you first and I'll tell you." Mew let out a heavy sighs before he pulled Gulf. Gulf put his head on Mew's chest, sniffing his husband's scent.

"Do you remember the first time we met? At the restaurant? And the first word I said was cute. I meant it, baby. You're cute. Even cuter than Goob. I even remembered the way we accidentally looked at each other and the way you blush, it makes my heart beats fast." uttered Mew and he sniffed Gulf's hair.

"Errr husband, you may not believe my words but I fell in love with you at first sight. Your half moon eyes gave me goosebumps and I can't stop looking at it. Truth to be told, I'm jealous when Goob leaned his head on your shoulder. I'm jealous when Goob touches you here and there."

"I don't know why but I'm jealous, like really jealous and you're not even my boyfriend but Goob's." said Gulf sheepishly and he kissed his husband's chest.

"Also, do you remember when you help me at the kitchen because of my clumsiness?" asked Gulf looking at Mew and he nodded.

"I'm so shocked when you grab my waist just like that and my heart automatically beats so fast. Looking at your thin sexy lips, makes me want to kiss you right away. Thank God you pull back your hand or I'll definitely do it."

"Being bold, aren't you? Do you think you’re the only one who feels your heart beats? Do you think you're the only one who feels jealous? Nope baby, I feel it too. Let me tell you the truth from my side." Mew changed their lying position and placed his husband’s head on his arm. He hugged the love of his life while gently rubbing the tummy.

"When I grabbed your waist, I feel like an electricity running through my skin. Same as you, looking at your sexy plump lips, it makes me want to kiss you right away too but I still had some sense inside me. That is why I pulled back my hand and I excused myself. But but but, I didn't enter the room immediately because I know, Goob will notice the change in me."

"I leaned on the wall thinking about what had happened. I need to calm my self too, you know. This is what I tell to my self, 'Calm down Mew, he's not your Goob. He's Gulf, Goob's twin brother. But why do I feel that Gulf is more attractive than Goob? Yes, they're identical but it seems like Gulf is more beautiful than Goob. Stop Mew stop! Stop comparing your love life.' With that has been said, I entered the room." said Mew.