CHAPTER 18

Mew didn't enter his office and Phi Tong covered him. He keeps on searching for Gulf everyday. He even go to the place that Gulf used to go when he was stress but he could not find him there.

How did he knows about the place? It's Aunt Mame, she's the one who tell Mew about the place. Now, he's in front of the orphanage. He missed his Gulf so much. He enters the orphanage and search for Aunt Mame. Once he saw Aunt Mame, he rushed to her.

"Aunt Mame." he called her and he hugged her.

"Mew. Hey, why are you crying?"

"I-I missed him so much Aunt Mame. I searched for him everyday but still I couldn't f-find him." said Mew with tears flowing down his cheeks.

Aunt Mame pulled herself from the hug and she looked at Mew. She wiped the tears away.

"I'm sorry on behalf Gulf. He shouldn't do this to you. I'm ashamed of myself for not good enough taking care of Gulf. I'm sorry Mew. He shouldn't left you after what you gave to him. I'm so sorry, son." said Aunt Mame.

"It's not your fault Aunt Mame, never blamed yourself. It's my fault why he ran away from me, from you and from all of us. It's totally my fault Aunt Mame. I..... I tortured him and I hurt him, Aunt Mame. I-I even killed our daughter." Mew cried harder than before.

"W-what did you s-say, Mew? Can you repeat it a-again?"

"I tortured him and I hurt him Aunt Mame. I even killed our daughter. I did that just because he lied to me and he's not Goob. I'm sorry Aunt Mame, I'm really sorry. I regret everything I did to him." Aunt Mame pushed him harshly.

"I've told you Mew, you can return him to me but why did you tortured him and hurt him?! From the first day I took care of them and until Gulf get married to you, I never hit them! I never tortured them! I never slap them!"

"Not even once because they never make me feel sad or angry or anything that can make me hit them, tortured them or slap them! They were so obedient to me because for them, I'm their mother and father."

"Goob always want everything more than Gulf but he never complaint! He always give up when it comes to Goob! Not because Goob is his youngest brother but he loves Goob more than himself! He sacrifies his study for Goob! He let Goob continued his study in Japan!"

"You know Mew, I don't have enough money to send him there but Gulf said that he will make sure Goob can continued his study there! Without my knowledge, he dropped off his study at the college and he went to work just to fulfill his youngest brother's dreams!"

"He would do anything for Goob includes risking his life for him! Do you want to know why did I say that?! Because when they were in high school, Goob suffered from kidney failure! Gulf knows about the risks but he's willing to donate one of his kidneys to him!"

"I'm sure you're aware about the scars they both got! For God's sake Mew, you tortured him and you hurt him just because he's not Goob! It's not his fault, Mew! He just do what his youngest brother wants him to do and it was his last requests!"

"If he didn't sacrifies himself for Goob, you wouldn't have a chance to meet Goob at all! If he didn't sacrifies himself by marrying you, he wouldn't have to go through this phase! Just why he didn't followed my advice?" Aunt Mame sighed harshly.