Chapter 55 - Emma

*This chapter will contain exhibitionism

Holy. Fuck.

Mateo's words and the feel of his hand gliding up and under my dress made me freeze. Whatever thoughts I might have had went out the window.

My breathing hitched as every muscle in my body tensed. I didn't know what to do, and I couldn't help but look around the restaurant guiltily like I was doing something naughty—which I was. I didn't stop Mateo from inching towards my sex or when he finally made contact with my damp panties.

"Relax," Mateo whispered in my ear. "As long as you stay calm and quiet, they will never know. Can you do that for me? Can you pretend like you aren't going to be finger-fucked and have an orgasm in public?" I shivered at his voice, husky and full of authority.

"Y-yes, Sir," I whispered back, forcing myself to sit still while he pushed the panties to the side and slid one finger inside my wet pussy.

Our booth was in a U-shape, hindering anyone but those right in front of us to see us. The table had a tablecloth that hid me from the waist down, and thank fuck for that.

It was hard to swallow, to even blink—and much harder to spread my legs carefully so no one would notice what was going on.

"Such a good girl," he praised and took advantage of the space I'd created for him.

I was sure I was completely red in my face as I did my best to control my breathing. This was so dirty, letting Mateo touch me like this in public. If anyone looked closely, they would understand exactly what we were doing.

"How does it feel, me fingering you like this with people around?" he asked. I was staring at my glass of soda, too nervous to look up in case someone actually saw us.

"It feels—" I swallowed down a moan. It was challenging to keep quiet. "It feels naughty...but good," I answered, my voice shaking from repressing my natural reactions to the pleasure taking place.

Mateo pushed another finger inside my slick pussy. He curled them both to hit that particular place that had me closing my eyes and clench my jaw to keep from making any sounds.

He was careful, and his movement was slow and precise, so no one would hear him fucking me with his fingers. His thumb pressed against my clit and massaged it in a circular motion, which would've left me panting had we not been in a public place.

It was crazy, this whole experience. It felt like I had an out of body experience if I were being honest. Never in my life would I ever have thought I was brave enough to do something so... indecent like I was doing now.

The restaurant was half-full, and I could hear chatter from every direction. These people were completely unaware of what was happening right in their midst.

The fingers in my pussy stilled completely, and I looked up at Mateo, ready to complain, but didn't when I noticed he had his gaze locked on someone; a server.

"Behave, Gorgeous. Don't make a sound," he warned, and then he continued fucking me as if the server wasn't on his way over.

The man was carrying a pizza and was heading straight towards us. I froze, knowing that we were soon about to be discovered. But then, when he got to us, he simply smiled and placed the food on the table.

"Hope you enjoy it. Carlos said this one is on the house," he said, shocking the hell out of me. I'd been so sure that we'd been caught, and that they would throw us out. Even worse, if Carlos barred Mateo from ever coming back to his place. This was too risky, and still...I didn't use my safeword.