Chapter 70 - Emma

My breath left me a second time as I registered what he'd said. I'm going to come so far inside you that you'll be dripping my cum all day. Holy shit. If I hadn't already been drenched, I'd be going from dry to soaking wet in a second from those words alone.

At first, all I could do was stare up at him like my brain short-circuited and I couldn't even think, much less move.

"Bella..." Callan spoke softly but with full of warning. "You're lucky I need to fuck you so bad, but you'll be damn sure I will punish you later. Or maybe I should punish you now?" He smirked evilly. "Maybe I won't let you orgasm as I fuck you?"

That threat did it. I scrambled into position so fucking fast I got dizzy. A dark chuckle came from Callan like he was amused by my fear that he would, in fact, punish me now by withholding my orgasm—I needed to come so badly it wasn't even funny.

"Lay on your elbows and arch your back," he directed. The move from supporting myself on my hands to laying down on my elbows made my ass stick up even further, which I guessed was the point.

"Mmm, just like that," he hummed.

I heard the crack before I felt him spank me. "That was for hesitating when I told you to pleasure yourself earlier." Another slap. "That was for not following my orders until I had to threaten you. And this—" He spanked me multiple times in rapid succession. I groaned at the burn spreading across my ass. "—is just because I can."

He leaned over my back and whispered once again in my ear. "Don't worry, Bella. You'll get more punishment later. Right now, I want to feel that wet pussy of yours tightly around my cock. Mateo talked about it, you know. He couldn't stop telling me all about how good you felt wrapped around his meat."

I didn't know if he was bullshitting or not, but if it was true and Mateo had told him...I should've been pissed that he shared something that private with Callan, but I wasn't—hell, I thought it was hot. Was that messed up? Probably.

The thing with being with multiple men all at once—them sharing a submissive and me being shared with three dominants—was that this was all new territory. I didn't mind them talking about me; it was as natural as me talking to Kevin about how my night was. Also, them having open communication meant that they could cooperate better.

"I can't wait find out if what he said was true," he said, licking the shell of my ear.

Callan placed one of his hands on my right hip, squeezing it, while I felt the tip of his cock poke my swollen sex.

Biting my lobe, he whispered, "I'm going to fuck you real good." He notched his fat head at the entrance of my pussy, and before I could say anything, he slammed inside my pussy, making me cry out from the sudden stretch and the feeling of being filled completely by his cock.

He grunted something incoherent as he pulled almost all the way out before thrusting back in. My whole body rocked forward with the force of his thrust.

I couldn't stop moaning like a bitch in heat. There was discomfort with how big he was, and he hadn't even gotten all the way in yet, but the pleasure made the burn worth it. Thank God I was warmed up and wet enough to handle his girth.

The feeling of his piercing massaging my inner walls made my eyes roll to the back of my skull. The sensations made my skin prickle and buzz with need for more—more of this.

"You're just as tight as Mateo described. You feel so fucking good, Bella. So good..." he moaned, rocking back and forth until he bottomed out.

My eyes probably crossed and rolled and did all crazy things at the feel of having all of him inside me. I wondered if I placed my hand on my lower stomach if I would feel him.

He had both his hands on my hips now, holding me in place as he sped up, fucking me so hard and so fucking good I could come from this alone, no stimuli of the clit necessary. I'd never had a vaginal orgasm before, but I was certain Callan would get me there. Mateo would probably have gotten me there, too, if he'd wanted to.

"Oh, God," I moaned, unable to keep quiet. After my first words were out, they became like a mantra for me, as if they could help with the immense pleasure taking over my body. It was almost torturous how good it felt.

Callan's thrusts were punishing and brutal like he couldn't control himself. He fucked like an animal, going on his base instincts alone. His grip on my hips was so tight I'd likely end up with a matching set of bruises on each side—not that I minded; I liked it this way.

"I've never had such a hot, wet pussy as yours before. It's like you were made for me. This pussy feels like it was sculpted for my cock," Callan grunted, not once letting up on his brutal thrusts.

One of his hands moved to my left tit, kneading it roughly and holding on to it like it was a love handle. Words of profanity left his mouth as he continued fucking me, each time hitting the end of me.

Sweat drenched my skin, and I would desperately need a shower after this. Hopefully, he would join me there as well.

I felt him adjust behind me, and if possible, he felt even bigger in that position.

It was almost embarrassing the sounds coming out of me, but at that moment, I couldn't care about anything but the feeling of him inside me. Try as I might, I couldn't meet his thrusts with my own; he held me too tightly, and I was trapped under him, unable to move. I was there to receive, and he was there to take—in other words, nothing I could complain about.

The sound of skin hitting skin, along with our curses and moans, filled the otherwise silent room. There was nothing but this; everything else faded into the background.

"Can I come, Sir?" I breathed, too physically winded to put more force in my voice. My skin was stretched tight, gearing up for an explosive orgasm. I didn't think I would ever be able to stop this one from coming, no matter the consequences.

"Yes," he said, and fuck if I couldn't be more relieved. "Remember this, Bella. Remember how kind I am now, because tonight...tonight, I might not be," he warned, bringing goosebumps to my skin. Thoughts and images of what he would do to me tonight bombarded my mind, but only for a second before the orgasm ripped away my function to think properly.

I cried out, and my body tensed as I came. My cry became even louder at how huge he felt when my pussy pulsed around him, massaging his cock. I didn't have the strength to keep myself up on my elbows and fell headfirst onto my pillow. He still held my hips up and in place and continued fucking me like there would be no tomorrow.

His thrusts became shorter and rougher as he neared his own orgasm. With a shout, he came too, spilling my insides with his cum as he used my pussy for his own pleasure. He kept rocking inside me until he was all spent.

"Goddamn, Sweetheart," he cursed, falling right on top of me. He took great care not to let me take all of his weight, but I wouldn't mind if he did. Being stuck under him like this, with his massive body over my smaller one, made me feel safe in a way I hadn't felt before.

"I hope you won't be too sore this evening," he said, and then chuckled. "I probably should've been more careful, seeing as I have a lot planned for tonight." Callan bit the place where my shoulder met my neck, making me shudder all over again. I shouldn't possibly be this turned on still, after everything we'd just done.

"Such as?" I whimpered, feeling him starting to move again. His dick was still hard as he rocked me into the bed. I got the sense that I would get that exercise after all, just not the way I'd planned to. Though, this was much more fun than running on a treadmill.

He pushed a hand between the bed and me, going straight for my clit. "You'll just have to wait and see," he whispered in my ear, his voice husky and dark.