I'm joining Instagram!

Hi lovelies!

I want to apologize for being away for so long. I've been quite open about needing a break to focus on my mental health and my struggles with writer's block, and most of you have been wonderfully understanding and supportive. I am forever grateful for having readers like you, it means the absolute world to me.

I know that a lot of you are waiting for news on "Yes, Masters" but unfortunately, I'm still not ready yet to pick the series back up and are unable to give an idea of when I will begin posting the sequel again. But please know that I'm working towards getting my creativity back so I can give you the story and ending to the series that you all deserve.

With that being said, I've missed you dearly and want to have a better way to communicate with you. In that spirit, I've made an Instagram account for anyone who is interested in getting to know me. I'll be focusing on my journey battling writer's block and share what I learn along the way, and my life in general (quite nervous about that, so please be kind).

My tag is @ loverofwrittenwords on Instagram. Hope to see some of you there!

I hope you're all doing well and are taking care of yourselves xx