Chapter 92 - Emma

Gideon left me in my position on the floor. I heard a sound like he was taking something off the wall—which was probably what he was doing, seeing as many of the paddles, along with whips of different kinds, hung on the wall.

"You can look now," he said, and I didn't hesitate as my eyes zeroed in on the leather object in his hand. I knew he'd given the order to torment me even further, so I could look at the paddle he'd picked out. I'd read something about the wider the paddle was, the less it hurt. This one wasn't one of the wider ones. It also had small holes in it, something that would help him hit harder.

I suppressed a whimper, almost regretting my choice. I wasn't, though; I knew I could handle it. There was something about the kind of pain the guys offered me that I craved.

Callan had called me a pain slut, and I couldn't say it didn't fit me. Though, I definitely wasn't into any type of pain that could give me permanent damage—that was a step too far for me.

"Get on the bench," Gideon nodded at what I could only guess was a spanking bench. The whole thing was padded with black leather.

My heart stuttered in my chest as I moved towards the furniture. There were several pieces to the bench; Different parts were elevated at different heights. There was a smaller bench where I figured I would kneel on. The highest bench was long-ish, which I would bend over, making my ass raised and ready for the paddle. In the front were what I guessed was armrests.

I was flushed, and I was sure it wasn't just my cheeks that were bright red as I bent over the furniture, knowing Gideon could see every part of me. It wasn't like he hadn't seen it before, but this position made me feel more vulnerable to him.

Tensing, I sensed him move behind me, getting closer and closer. That damn paddle was stuck in my mind, teasing me and tormenting me with what was to come. I tensed further when I felt his hand stroke my bottom, not expecting his gentle touch.

"I want you to count for me. If you forget, we'll start from the beginning. Is that clear?" Gideon instructed, pushing down my upper body, so my chest was pressed tightly against the cold leather.

"Yes, Daddy," I answered breathlessly. I could hear my heart thumping wildly and rapidly, and every part of my body that touched the bench were already clammy with sweat.

Swish. The sound was the only warning I got before pain exploded on the right side of my ass. I cried out, probably busting both of our eardrums with the loud shrill of my cry.

Fuck. I should've picked the no orgasm option. I hadn't been prepared for the heavy bite of the leather, but when it faded, leaving a slight burn in its wake, I moaned. Nope, I chose the right option. I could handle five paddlin—shit.

"You forgot to count," Gideon stated smugly, taking great joy in the fact. I could practically see that wicked smile of his that was more of a half smirk than a smile—just a hint of something tugging at the corner of his lips.

The second hit was worse, just because I knew what was expected and had to wait for the pain that would surely come.

"One!" I yelled out as tears fell from my eyes. The burn afterward was worth it, but it didn't lessen the initial pain.

"One, what?" he asked with that low, gritty voice of his.

"One, Daddy," I amended.

Swish. The next paddling rattled my teeth as I whimpered. I knew my ass would be tender as fuck after this.

"Two, Daddy," I counted; I would not forget it again. No way could I handle more than the next three.

Gideon gave me two hard ones in rapid succession, and I counted them both even as my eyes stung with the salty tears.