Chapter 86 - Gideon

It was like Emma could sense me the second I stepped into eyesight. She stiffened as she swept the bar top with a cloth. It seemed like she would ignore me, but then she turned around and found me as if she had known exactly where I'd been standing.

I noted the short shorts she was still wearing, and my hands itched to make her pay for not following my orders. She needed to learn not to defy me. I wouldn't stand for it. If I had to, I would change the entire work outfit for everyone here, just so I knew the men—and women—wouldn't get to see something that was only for my friends' and mine's eyes.

For now, I would let her continue her work, just for now. That round ass of hers would be mine soon enough.

"Emma!" a voice yelled, and she turned towards where the shout had come from. I found out it was Mark's the second he walked up to her. My eyes narrowed as I saw the way he looked at her; his expression filled with want.

He said something to her that had her shaking her head, and for the life of me, I couldn't manage to stay still and only watch. I needed to know what they were saying, if only to quench my own curiosity—but also to find out how close these two were.

"You really don't need to wait for me. I'll lock up," Emma's soft voice floated to me when I got within hearing range. The closer I got, the more she tensed. She knew precisely where I was.

"It's no bother, really," Mark said and stretched out his hand as if he were about to touch her. Not on my fucking watch, but before I could intervene, Emma went to grab the cloth she'd left on the counter. I knew it was a tactic to get away from him. Apparently, he knew it as well if the look of disappointment in his facial expression was any indication of it.

So... he wanted her—which wasn't surprising considering her beauty and intellect—and she didn't want him. She was soft towards him, though, so she might consider him a friend.

"I can at least wait until that friend of yours get here. I don't want you to be alone in the city at this time of night," Mark tried to persuade her. He clearly wanted a minute or two alone with her. I didn't like that. Not one bit.

Before they could say another word, I cleared my throat, bringing their attention to me. Mark practically jumped at the sound, but Emma showed no signs of surprise.

"Mr. Young," Mark was quick to greet me.

"Go home, Mark. I'll stay and lock up." My voice gave no room for objections, which he seemed to realize.

With a nod, he shifted his focus back to her. "See you tomorrow." He smiled this sickly-sweet smile that made me want to punch all his teeth in. He needed to learn that Emma would never be his; the only question was how. I was a violent beast of a man, but even I had rules—one of them being that I would never mix business with private affairs. Though, with Emma working here, that line was already crossed.

"Good night," Emma said back, her smile was less sweet and stiffer, knowing she would soon be alone with the man she'd just defied.

When Mark walked out the door, she turned to me reluctantly. Her breathing grew erratic by my irritated mood. She knew exactly what she was up against.

"I—I needed the tips, Sir," Emma hurried to explain, but it was a load of bullshit. The patrons would've tipped just by her beauty alone. She wouldn't have needed to show more skin to get it. Not to mention she'd been behind the bar, so it wasn't like they could see much of what she wore. Maybe she'd wanted the punishment she surely knew would be coming if she didn't follow my orders.

Without saying anything, I walked to a chair and sat down. Only then did I open my mouth. "Get your ass here," I commanded, both with the words and with my eyes.

She gulped, wringing the cloth in her hand as she stood frozen in place. Her eyes went around the room as if she was making sure we were alone before she looked at me—indecision clearly written on her face.

"Now," I whispered harshly.

Growing up, I thought the louder I yelled, the more people would hear me. Now I knew the people that actually mattered would listen to you without you having to shout. They heard you because they cared and wanted to know what you had to say.

Emma let go of the cloth and came towards me with hurried steps, sensing how irritated I would become the longer she took.

As soon as she was close enough to touch, I hauled her over my knees; her upper body hung over my lap, and her ass was in the air.

"You should've listened to me," I said darkly. Emma let out a sharp breath as I grabbed both her shorts and panties and pulled them down her legs, revealing her white, creamy ass.

I could hear her shaking breath before the first strike and the choked cry when my palm met her right cheek. I didn't hold back, putting force into each hit, making her feel it.

Keeping my breathing under control, I spanked her again and again and again, not letting up for a second. Her ass shook with the force of my hits; it was almost hypnotic to watch.

The sounds she made were a mix between pain and pleasure, which brought me a sadistic joy. My cock swelled underneath her stomach, throbbing to the beat of skin hitting skin. I would fuck her tonight. I would fuck her hard enough to make her cry out, but she wouldn't be allowed to come. This, the spanking, was only part of her punishment. She would soon come to realize she would only get what she wanted if she obeyed.

"Please! I-I'm sorry, Sir," Emma pleaded. I could see tears dripping from her chin from my position, but it didn't affect me—not in the way she might have thought. I was a twisted devil, after all.

Her ass was glowing red by the time I finished spanking her. When she tried to get up, I held her down. While I wouldn't spank her anymore, I wasn't done.

My hand trailed down her ass and towards her cunt, unsurprised to find it drenched with her liquid. She really was a pain slut, like Callan had informed us.

Don't worry, Baby girl. There's more where this came from, I thought.

I was the sadist in our little group. While Mateo and Callan enjoyed the control they had when inflicting pain on others, I fucking loved it. There were so many fun ways to play with pain, and I knew them all. Between the three of us, Emma would lack for nothing.

"Did you like the punishment?" I wondered, forcing her legs to spread, so I got better access to her sex.

"No, Sir," Emma whimpered, her voice shook slightly as she spoke.

I slapped her pussy—hard. The wetness residing there made the strike sting even more. "Don't lie to me," I said.

"I'm n-not li—" She cried out as my palm hit her wet sex again, connecting with her swollen clit. "Y-yes, S-sir. I love t-the pain," she choked out. I think it was harder for her to admit it to herself than to me. It was good that she did it now, or else she would hold herself back and not embrace every side of who she was and what she needed.

Satisfied, I finally let her get up. I took pleasure in the winch she made as she fixed her panties and shorts back in place.

"We're not done yet," I warned her. "But I want you at home and naked for the next part of our evening."